Guys: Why would he text this? Is he guilty?

So I gained the courage to text my crush and even though our convo was shortbhe ended woth I will ttyl I gtg. So I said kk bye. Now a few minutes nlaterhe textsback sorry I have a doctors appoiappointment.
I feel like he is lying but anyway...
Why would he say that I said bye after he said ttyl gtg
Sheesh help!!!

Help whatt is going on
Is kk bye a wrong thing to say

Most Helpful Girl

• Your way over thinking this. Of he didn't wanna talk to you I dont think he would of said anything. Stop thinking ao much he means what he said

• Your right but I just want to know why he said sorry after I said kk bye

• Probley because you wanted to talk and he wasn't able to

• Eh I guess he was being considerate but he sent the sorry message like five minuetes after I said bye. I was actually going to end the convo earlier but he did before I did.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe he doesn't want you to think he left because he didn't want to talk to you

What Girls Said 3

• I think he was explaining why he couldn't text you

• But why I was fine with ttyl gtg

• i know but sometimes k or kk from girls comes off as irritated so he probably just wanted to reassure you

• Ohhhhh ok ty I say kk in a friendly bubbly way. I know about the evils ofthe text k. Oh I feel kind of bad lol

• He's being a nice guy so you won't be questioning him by telling you why he had to

• I didn't really care to ask but I guess that was conscientious of him. ♡

• He's just telling you why he abruptly had to go. This won't last because you're way too paranoid and unsure of yourself.