Girls: if it was up to you, how many dates would you go on each week after having the first date with a new guy?

Girls: if it was up to you, how many dates would you go on each week after having the first date. Is twice per week too much after the first date?

• 1 date
  • 2 dates
  • 3 dates

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd prefer once a week. 2 dates a week would likely open things up to move faster than I'd like after a 1st date. It's all about pacing at that stage.

What Girls Said 5

• 1 - keep them wanting a little bit more...
    BUT if you really hit it off and feel extremely comfortable with each other then as many as you want - and as she wants.

• Once a week is good, doesn't seem excessive yet gives both partners space.

• 1 to 2 dates a week is fine.

• Once a week.But hanging out in a laid back environment with friends in between is casual enough to work too.

• One time a week because that is all I have time for.

What Guys Said 1

• I didn't vote since you're asking for female opinions, but I'm also a once-a-weeker. More than that and it seems like things are being forced to move way too fast. Hell, even once every ten days or so sounds good to me. But that's like in the very, VERY beginning.