for all boys: do you like taking photos with girls?

to all the boys, when you're dating someone do you like taking photos with them? been dating this guy for 3months, he doesn't mind taking photos of me but doesn't like it when its a snapchat photo i don't know he says its not a social gathering , is this a bad sign lol

0|0
0|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I just started seeing someone. I want a lot of pics together. my exwife never let me take pictures of her. so I have very few to ever look back on.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I don't like taking photos period. I'm not that photogenic haha. But if a girl wanted to take some pictures of us together, I'll reluctantly do it. I don't think it's a bad sign. He's probably like me, just doesn't like having photos taken.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like snapchat at all. I just got it 2 days ago by request of a girl, it is already deleted. I like the girl though!

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally dont like snapchat, I dont mind Facebook or instagram. I dont mind my close personal friends seeing whats going on, but strangers, thats where I draw the line

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the picture and yada yada.

If you're dating I'd probably refrain from it, since they could still be dating other people and it might cause uncomfortable situations.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I wouldn't be so against it, but I wouldn't relish the moment either. In fact, if it became excessive, I'd tell her I don't really want to take so many pictures and she should respect that. It's just not something I feel is necessary.

0|0
    0|0
  • dont like taking photos in general, especially because cameras add 10 pounds. im not heavy but it's not like i need 10 lbs added to me

0|0
    0|0
  • no. unless they are supermodels

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not photogenic I am a bit camera shy

0|0
    0|0
  • No Way! I am selfish and I only take selfies.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only if I can duck face.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.