Would you date a woman with no friends?

I've never had trouble making friends but I just can't keep them. I'm so introverted and socializing is very hard for me, I also have social anxiety but to be honest I can talk to people fine without them knowing.

I'm always complimented on being so pleasant and nice, so that I hope explains my personality.

In past relationships I seem to do well with being friends with the girlfriends of guys whom are friends with my guy.

I would just hope a guy dating me doesn't think, "oh she doesn't have friends or do much so that means I get to go out without her all the time!" (That is what my ex husband used to do... And it was very painful to be left behind when I very much wanted to join as I'd be with him).

I do tend to like to stay in, even in a relationship, but the occasional outing with friends together is nice. Maybe less than once a month.

Otherwise, I love going out places with my significant other, just us. I don't feel we need to stay in and not leave the house, I actually find I go out and do more things if I'm with my significant other. Is just the social situations I need very little of. More than once every month to month and a half is too much...

I am a very independent woman, but having a man in my life, he really is my partner all around and I love to do things just the two of us.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would date a girl with no friends, I don't really care. I'm kinda the same way. I have people I consider to be friends but I don't do much with them cuz I usually do my own thing. Sometimes friends are more of a pain than anything else lol. When I'm seeing someone, I prefer its just us. Like you I don't mind doing social things once in a while but I can live with doing them rarely.

What Guys Said 6

• I could not comprehend anyone ever thinking that. I am similar. I have always been a loner. I didn't have friends growing up. once I got married I made my life about my wife and kids. I am now divorced. I have my best friend that I have known since I was 7. that is the only friend I have. I would hope a woman doesn't judge me on anything other then how I interact with her.

• Don't think about whole community of boys. It is about finding the matching one. If you are lucky, you may find a guy who like the way you are. on the other hand do not always stick to who you are now. try to change your self. even if you do not feel comfortable about yourself, how can you expect others to be?

• I would actually prefer it that way

• Oh course, i wouldn't care

• Yeah I would.

• if she's hot, i date her, if not, nope

What Girls Said 0