Between a potentional hookup and a long wait.

So, here's the situation:

I'm horny, and I really want to hook up with a guy (not go all the way though.)

I've had many opportunities to hook up in the past--lots of guys have asked me out (guys that have reputations for wanting to do sexual stuff) but I've said no because I just am not very attracted to them. I'm very physically attractive, definitely.

I really want to hook up with someone and get some sexual satisfaction, but a.) I don't want to be known as a 'loose' woman/a slut b.) I really only have one definite opportunity to hook up and it's far away

The alternative is to get a boyfriend and be in a relationship with a sexual side too. I really would take that over a hookup! The thing is the guys that ask me out are guys I don't really like. So I could wait until a guy I do like asks me out...but I never know when that would be.

So, the opportunity to hook up in the near future is a club where mostly grinding goes on...I could definitely dance with someone here and hook up with them.

So, I'm just a little unsure about the entire thing. I don't know what I should do.

Thoughts?

Advice?

Ideas?

What Guys Said 2

• It is good that you know what you want with guys, at this stage in your life at least. Bear in mind those wants can change as you grow. Embedded in your question is a test of how far your vision, and how good your self-control, are.

" I don't know what I should do."

Think of the consequences.

Ask a guy you have good impressions, "Would you like your girlfriend to have nth number of sexual experiences with nth number of men ?"

Then ask him, "Would you like your WIFE to have nth number of sexual experiences with nth number of men ?"

Observe his facial expression. Feel his emotions. Don't rely on words. :)

• I can imagine the answers...

I see what you mean. I just really don't want to wait to get a boyfriend I guess...

• Is that your twin ? ...lol...

• There seems to be problem with pasting the link in feedback boxes. It is working now, I pasted in into a new response (scroll to the top). Just click it. Sorry for the inconveniences.

• This is the link I was referring to. Check this out.

link

What Girls Said 0