There is this guy I haven't seen in a while..?

I really like this guy and I haven't seen him in a while and we just reconnected and I'm not sure what to say. I still have feelings for him...

We were on this site for awhile and we just clicked, I fell head over heals and we really loved each other and then something happened and I wasn't on this account, I suddenly appeared back and it's just not the same, it's kinda awkward .
I don't know what to talk about anymore

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• I feel like it depends on what kind of guy he is. If he's someone who will engage in an honest, tactful and direct conversation, then just tell him where you are and explain what happened if you can. Ask him where he is on this and then shut up. Just wait out an answer. If he hesitates, the urge to fill the void with noise is strong but resist. Just sit there with a pleasant, expectant look on your face and your hands still.

• If it were me, things won't be the same either. It's only human to feel a disconnect if someone; especially one met online who disappears for a while and I don't know what to make of it.

That unless it's a 'karmic' connection type of stuff etc.

Ofcourse there are exceptions to every rule or general perception.

Explain yourself to him, should help :)

• Add more points..

1) what you both doing
    2) did you dated him before
    3) when did you last met him

• Does that help?

• yes, many times..

• If he is there, talk to him about it..he may too feel the same and most of thee tim guys have hard times dealing with their EX..

• If youve nothing to talk about and its ackward, i would just talk to someone else! Sounds like there's no chemistry between yous but only you know that!

What Girls Said 0