Am I freaking out or is it for the best?

So I've liked this guy for a long time now and we've got really close all of a sudden. He calls me every night just to tell me how his day was and ask about mine etc and they usually go on until the early hours of the morning.
At first there was trouble finding day he was free and I wasn't sure if he was just mugging me off. Anyway I met up with him last weekend and I literally had the best time we felt so comfortable around each other and he made me feel so good and we kissed a couple of times which was amazing, but neither of us pushed for any further.

He's been texting me since, though this is the day after and I haven't had a phone call tonight which isn't the norm? But he's sending more kissing and joking about the kiss but also saying he's had a really good time. But here's where I'm not sure, I'm thinking now and there are a few things playing in my head.
1. He said to me it me it was so good to hang out with me, because he never gets a day to himself which makes me think well will I eve really get to see him?
2. I'm going to uni in about 6 months and he won't be. I never do well with long distance relationships but I really do like him.
3. I feel like we may have rushed things a bit and I feel like my feelings are a lot deeper than his yet when we see each other in the flesh he's the one tickling my arm and hugging me and pulling me close

I just don't know if I'm being insecure and worrying too much or if maybe I am going too fast and maybe it's just not meant to be because you're too busy people?

I mean if a guy wants to see you he'll see you right? Then why has it taken him so long to see me already.

Please, please help. I'm a nervous wreck. I don't know what to do

Thank you

What Guys Said 1

• I think you should do what you want to do deep down. If that means being with the guy, even knowing that it may last only 6 months or so, do it anyways. It doesn't sound like he'd be the kind of guy to use you or do anything like that. I wouldn't worry about him blowing you off.

My advice: do what you know you want. Don't worry about what may happen if you make this decision. Things will figure themselves out as time goes along, but first you have to take an initiative in one direction or another

What Girls Said 0