What if I never date in high school?

I'm worried because I'll be heading off to college soon. I don't want to be the only one without dating experience but it seems like I will be. Am I weird or are there a lot of other girls just like me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh, it's not a big deal. I barely dated in high school... there weren't many guys I was ever interested in, and in general I didn't care much about dating.

You certainly will not be the only one to go through high school without any dating experience. There'll be both guys and girls who don't date during high school. So don't worry about it! When it happens, it happens. :)

What Guys Said 4

• So what if you didn't? There is nothing bad about that. It doesn't make you a loser or anything like that. I'm graduating from college soon and I never dated. I don't care. And you shouldn't either.

• I'll be honest I didn't date in high school or college, I have never dated at this point. In college people don't care about that. people (in general) are less judgmental.

• Its not really a big deal, I have a few friends that have never been on a date or anything. Its more common than you think, nobody will really look down upon that

• You will die. Sorry.

What Girls Said 4

• I didn't have my first date til the summer after graduating high school. Guys never asked me out. And then I was asked out by a guy three years older who was a pitcher for the university baseball team. It'll happen when it happens. Don't stress. The guy that asked me out found my inexperience attractive and endearing.

• Two and a half years after that he asked me to marry him. Ten years later we're still together. I was happy I didn't have to do the whole dating a bunch of people thing.

• Who cares. But then again I'm going to tell you this good things come to people who go out there and get it. So just grow the balls and ask some cute guy out

• I'm also going to college soon, I have never dated in high school either. So don't worry you are not the only one.

• you're never the only one, regardless of the situation/topic.

don't rush a relationship just to have a relationship. I'm a junior in college and I still haven't had a boyfriend. Its not common but I'm not the only one