Do polish guys like indian girls that were born and speak English fluently?

Hey, so yeah im a girl and im indian but i dont speak fluently. But the thing is I speak eniglish more (WAY MORE). I was born in America basically (no I do not have the indian accent lmaoo). Anyway so I like a guy he is polish and I was wondering if polish men/guys would like Indian women/girls that speak and were raised in America?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm polish and I lean towards white girls. Everyone has different tastes you can't make generalizations like that.

What Guys Said 2

• it doesn't depend on your ethnicity. and what's lmao about indian accent, if you are born in one place, every other accent sounds funny.. by the way are you a hindu or sikh?

• That's a bit too wide of a generalization to make, honey.

What Girls Said 1

• Hmm. Well i dont think where you are from attracts you to people. I am from America and that is no say in who i am attracted to. So he might be attracted to Indian females, but its not because he is Polish.