Have you ever been with someone that takes you away from the rest of your life?

I get this feeling from this guy I've known for a while. I feel like he is consuming me sometimes.. Like he is needy or clingy and needs my full attention.
I'd like to hear from others on this.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is what a real serious relationship will do, the point of it is to be able to have someone closer than anyone else that'll always be there for you. Part of this is letting them need you, giving them your dedication, and involving them in most aspects of your life.

If you're not ready for something like that then you might need to tell him you're not ready or even end the relationship.

What Guys Said 1

• hmmm... well, do you still like him? do you mind him doing this to you? i would stay away from the clingy types though, those relationships don't go well in the long run.

What Girls Said 2

• No but I have a friend who is in a relationship like that and she is to stupid to notice but judges everyone else relationships

• BEEN THERE, DONE THAT.. ULTIMATELY.. it turns me off and I do not like that person for too long because they are so f&cking needy, eeewwww.