INTERNET LOVE? or loneliness + fantasy + infatuation?

I met this guy online around 2 weeks ago , and i know it sounds crazy but i think im falling for him. Im usually an extremely practical and cautious person who very very rarely ( only once before ) finds a guy romantically interesting. I went on to a famous chat site, one night, lonely and bored, trying to find someone to talk to - be it boy or girl. I started talking to this guy who seemed really interesting. we became friends on Twitter and chatted for a week, then we became friends on Facebook. Its only been a week since we started messaging on FB. The more i get to know him, the more I like him. Initially I found him pretty average look wise, but now strangely enough I find him to be the most attractive person. I have honestly never met someone like him - someone who gets me completely. He seems to like me too - i dont know if its more than friendship in his eyes though :P I mean like I said, its been just 2 weeks. Intellectually, I know nothings going to happen because we are both students , and we like around 1500 km's apart. But... yes. I dont know how to put it. Its just that no guy has ever made me feel this way. EVER. not my ex, no one and I dont know what to do. If i continue, I will probably be building up castles, and will hurt myself, but not continuing seems painful. And I keep telling myself not to trust him, and that maybe he is not all he seems, and that its JUST BEEN 2 WEEKS!

Most Helpful Girl

• Could be something nice :) I'd say just stay friends with him, try to get to know a lot about him, and check if you still feel the same after a few weeks/months.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm distance relationship..not so strong

• It's safer to keep your feelings at bay. Don't get too attached to him, it's only been 2 weeks after all. And it's the internet, people say what you want to hear to get something from you. Keep talking to him though, to see just how serious he is.

• If you met him in chat roulette... hmmm i'd be suspicious.

Anyone can lie about what they are and do from the internet.

• Im chatting with him on his genuine fb account

• Oh dear…please be careful!