If you were rejected by a person who you really wanted to be with, once you got into a relationship would throw it in their face?

I dated a few guys who wanted to be in a relationship with me. for one reason or another I didn't feel we would work out but they felt we would be great together. I said no thank you not rude or anything just gently expressed i wasn't feeling it. But the minute they get into a relationship they call or text and say hey what's up I got a GF and she is this or that. I simply say congrats and go about my business. The many of time I have been rejected I would never go back to that guy and say anything. For me its my life and having a boyfriend is not a competition or great accomplishment. finding someone special to me is best enjoyed between two people and your closest folks.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0