Girls: Would you date a guy who weighs less than you?

Pretty much what the question is asking but I need to fill this space so I'm typing..

• Yes
    40% (8)0% (0)36% (8)Vote
  • No
    35% (7)0% (0)32% (7)Vote
  • Depends? Explain :)
    25% (5)100% (2)32% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a crush on a guy who weighs less than me. I don't mind, but it still made me feel self-conscious because I didn't want him to think I was fat or anything.

3|0
    0|0
    • i agree, i would feel way more self conscious if i weighed more. it would be a major blow if he dumped me because i was too heavy + i would be scared to really get intimate.

• Totally! It's not as awkward, because I met him through boxing and weight was just sort of announced around there, but, ugh. If it had been any other sort of situation, I would have melted into the floor.

What Girls Said 7

• No. Reason being I weigh 107 lbs almost 106. He'd have to be really freaking tiny and I just can't handle that. If I were more in the normal weight range then sure, but I'm a rather small human and I would be afraid I'd break him lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't really matter to me if I like the guy, so yes, I would date a guy that weighs less than me.

2|0
    0|0
  • I guess...though I'm only around 118.
    .so its not too common that a guy would really

2|0
    0|0
  • I would, I don't really care if he weighs less as long as he doesn't.

1|0
    0|0
  • No way, i'm tiny and weigh almost nothing. The dude would have to be skin and bones.

0|0
    1|0
  • If he weighs less than me I'm guessing that he is also shorter. I don't date guys who are shorter than me since I'm already tall and I usually wear heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure why not?

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.