Why don't white boys date Mexican girls?

It seems to me like white boys date every race other than Mexicans. Why is that? Are we unattractive to most white males? Or is there hidden animosity between the two races that some can't get past enough to date a Mexican girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• No not at all. Actually, you will find guys on here will say the LOVE all Latinas. I do as well. I think a lot of white guys think they are not interested in them. You are very pretty, they prob don't have enough confidence to approach you cuz you are so pretty.

• Hmmm I don't know if that's it. I go to a school that's mostly Hispanic but there is a good amount of white students too, and they only date within their race. I never see one of the white boys branch out and date one of the Latinas in my school. Maybe that's what it is. I'm not sure.

• Im not sure. I live in an area that is prob 80% white and 20% Hispanic and I just seems to me Latinas at least here are not really interested in white guys. If they seemed like they were, I would be chasing them lol. Maybe they are interested and my perception is off I don't know. Most of them seem to be with guys their own race. I think Latinas and whites girls are tied for the hottest there is.

What Guys Said 9

• I've dated a few Mexican women. Happens a lot where I live. Southern California is far more progressive than many U.S. cities and regions, though.

• I believe that. Chicago seems to still be stuck in the past

• I'm white and I don't have any problem with Hispanic girls, and I don't know any white guy who isn't attracted to a Hispanic girl. Maybe it's where you live.

• It's just the white guys you've encountered that dont go for Mexican girls!

• Mexican/ latina girla are more or just as attractive as white girls from what I've seen. I'd love to date one as long as her family weren't involved in those cartels lol

• Why do Mexican girls adamantly strive to attain White men?

According to marriage statistics, Mexican girls aren't doing bad.

Not doing as well as Asian women, but are succeeding fairly well.

• Im not interested in them, so yeah i think Spanish people are unattractive to me.

• What? It's very common. I just got rejected by a chicana. Where are you living?

• It's not common here in Chicago then.

• It must be that and personal preference. Personally, I don't like white American women. Like I said, the girls I'm attracted to most are latin. Come south and I think you'll notice a big difference.

• I'm trying to go to school down south maybe I'll see the difference.

• guys like attractive girls?

• Mexicans aren't attractive?

• i dont know if they aren't but i know society doesn't see it that way. if u look at black or mexican models they tend to be lighter skinned its how we were trained to view beauty so its going to be hard to convince a white guy to see a pure mexican as attractive

What Girls Said 3