Texts me everyday except one certain day?

I met a guy online we've gone on 4 dates over the course of 3 weeks now. He texts me everyday without fail, wishes me gnite etc. and have a date lined up for this weekend. Except for the past 3 weeks I've known him I've noticed that every Monday he'll stop responding around dinner time. Why so consistent then sketch out on Monday nights? Is this just a coincidence and me overanalyzing or does it seem suspicious to anyone else?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ehh he probably gets busy with some project every Monday. Or maybe that's poker nite with the guys. Or maybe he works early Tuesday so he goes to bed early on Mondays. I don't know, I wouldn't look much into it

• Thanks! Good point...but honestly isn't everyone around their phone all the time these days? I feel like if a guy really likes a girl he'll take two seconds to text her back

• Ok you were totally right he texted me super early in the morning turns out he passed out bc he was so tired. You seem to be a good advice giver can I ask you one more question? So this weekend he asked me to hang out but I already have plans to go to a welcome back party for a friend and her husband. Is it too soon to invite him around friends? There will be some couples there but not really formal dinner or anything. It's been less than a month so I wonder if he'll feel uncomfortable?

• I think you can suggest it to him. Don't make him feel pressured into having to come though. Say that you have plans, describe the party, who's going to be there, and say that you're welcome to come if you want.

And take it from there

What Guys Said 2

• What star said, and what Don said.

Ask him if you want, but I wouldn't say it is that urgent. It wouldn't be that strange for him to have something going on every week.

• He may have some activity or commitment on Mondays... you're over analyzing it!

What Girls Said 2

• Why don't you ask him? :/

• he's getting head that day with his other mississ. she's on her knees and she's not stopping.

• Lol. Im probably. Right.