After how many dates do you and your boyfrind/girlfriend kiss?

Hi, I wish to know about how long is it that couples first kiss?
I met a guy five months ago and we started dating two months ago but only went on two dates just the two of us.
When do people usually want to kiss?
Was it disappointing or good?
Thank you for reading.

Most Helpful Guy

• If it is a full date (dinner/movie or something like that) I would expect at least a goodnight kiss.
    Certainly starting on the 2nd date you should be kissing.
    Unless there is something that just makes you uncomfortable about it.
    You shouldn't do anything you are uncomfortable. but there is nothing wrong with kissing and it is a lot of fun. There are no "he will think I am easy...yada yada..surrounding kissing"
    I am recently divorced (January) I just had my first date in over 25 years last Monday. We met at the gym. that went really well. I got a hug not a kiss but that was ok. she invited me over on Tuesday night but I only had a short time I could stay and that turned into an hour-hour and a half make out session. We have been on 2 more dates since and I have been walking around for a week smiling like some teenager. And there was a lot of kissing on each date...

What Guys Said 3

• You just let it happen. You want to kiss when you feel like kissing. There's that moment that builds up and then it happens. Or doesn't. There's no timeline or set rules.

I've never had a disappointing kiss.

Why only two dates in two months?

• I would say by the third-fourth date a kiss should happen.

• Just go with the flow some relationships start off slow some are faster. 2nd or 3rd date usually.

What Girls Said 6

• There is no standard timeline for this sort of thing. My guy kissed me BEFORE we started dating, lol! Kiss when you feel it is the right time. I think for most people that is the second or third date. It doesn't have to be full on making out either, just a simple kiss is nice and probably more appropriate.

• If you're going on dates regularly, you should be kissing by the third date. If not, you may be better as friends. Who knows, maybe he's gay.

• My current boyfriend and I kissed on the second date. It was fantastic.

I don't have a "rule" though. If I feel it and it happens - awesome.

• i'm quite ashamed of my answer but i'm from a different culture so... anyway me and my bf's first kiss was when he became my bf, i said "yes" to him after 3 years of courtship and i did not also kiss him on the day i answered him, it took a few months before we shared our first kiss lol. it was awkward but very romantic :)

• You kiss the person when it feels right. You don't have to wait to do it just because you have to.
    I kissed my boyfriend on the first date and I loved it. It felt really good :)

• No dates. Just kissed after few mos of knowung each other