Would you want to know if you were someone's first kiss?

Assuming that the guy or girl telling you this is past the normal 'first kiss' age, like in their 20s. Would you want to know beforehand or after? I feel like this might be traumatizing and worrisome for guys- they would think she'd become clingy and psychotic. And it would be a 'so cute!!!' sort of thing for girls because...well because it's cute.

Most Helpful Guy

• One girl did tell me I was her first kiss. It didn't freak me out in the slightest. When we stopped, I told her that no matter what happened, I would remember the honor of being her first kiss for the rest of my life. She replied, "Me too." I was right, it's been twenty five years and still counting and I still remember it with delight.

What Guys Said 6

• I would really wan't to know.
    Not because i worry about her being clingy or anything but because it would make the moment even more special for me.
    It would also allow me to make the girl more comfortable if she is worried about screwing it up by assuring her it will be great eigther way.

• I prefer not telling him unless he asks. The reason is because if you tell him then he might change his opinion on you. Could be a positive change, but could also be a negative. Better not to risk it I think.

• It's not really that big of a deal but that being said if a girl were to tell me I would probably prefer to hear it after.

• Yes, I would want to know.

• It's hot. Fresher the better. No guy wants sloppy seconds.

• We can always try?

What Girls Said 5

• I'd want to know before. I've never been kissed, so I would probably be really nervous and expect that he has way more experience, and he'll know if I mess something up. I wouldn't truly appreciate it until after I found out it was his first too. Also, it would be extremely adorable and flattering and amazing knowing that we gave each other our first kisses.

• Yup. It's not going to be a big deal if I was a guy's first kiss in his 20's. I could teach him some more if he wants to

• Yeah, I'd wanna know.

• that would be my issue, sadly, which is probably why i will never find a guy

• If the guy told me before we kissed that this would be his first:
    ~if i liked him then i would try to be really accommodating and make sure he was comfortable and not too nervous
    ~if i wasn't sure how i felt, then i would be worried that me kissing him would give him the wrong impression, and i would be worried that he might become attached to me. this wouldn't completely turn me off, i would just make sure he knew that me kissing him didn't mean we were dating or antyhing like that.

If the guy told me after:
    ~I think it would be cute, and i would feel special that he had his first kiss with me
    ~I wouldn't really be concerned unless he started to get clingy