Do you think women deserve to get played by men?

Sometimes I feel like if they're stupid enough to fall for it then they deserve it

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• Lets rephrase that question a bit:

Do you think women deserve to get robbed by men?
    Do you think women deserve to get beaten by men?
    Do you think women deserve to get raped by men?
    Do you think men deserve to get played by women?
    Do you think men deserve to get harassed by women?
    Do you think men deserve to get murdered by women?

Do you see a pattern here? It's called VICTIM BLAMING and it's utterly disgusting for anyone to think in such a manner. Someone's stupidity/naivety doesn't give you any right to abuse that person.
    If you "play" someone, ultimately it is YOU who has done the deed and it is entirely YOUR fault for taking advantage of others.

No excuses.

• It's not victim blaming

• "they're stupid enough to fall for it then they deserve it"

Err, that's exactly what you just did. I simply put your type of thinking into perspective by replacing the word "played" with another negative word.

Again, stupidity/naivety does not warrant and most definitely does not justify abuse of another person.

• This question says a lot more about you than all of those 'stupid' women out there. Good luck with that.

• No just like guys don't deserve to be played by women...

Do you feel the same way when it's reversed? No more importantly would you feel that way if you were the one that got played?

• yes because I wouldn't get played

• uhh no, maybe you're a fool but I'm not

• No the fool is the one that posted a question like this and disagrees with what everyone else has to say =)

Anyway I'm just speaking in general because I'm not even the type of girl that falls head over heels for a guy. I'm mentally unattached to guys and the lovey dovey crap isn't my style but I know that I will if only once will fall for some guy and play the fool...

But until then you're the one that is still the one that basically owns that role.

• So it's cool if we women do the same to guy then right?

• Women do it all the time already anyway

• Lol then let the wild run free.

Kambo pretty much has it on point. You go into something knowing it won't work, knowing their history and the fact that they mess people around, getting the feeling that they aren't actually that into you, and you still go. Yeah you dumbbb.

• I think people who play other people, regardless of gender, should be "played" at least once to show them how much it hurts. there will always be players in the world and sometimes it's hard not to fall for it because they are very convincing. but generally, no I don't think people should be played.

• As much as men deserve to get played by women.

• About as much as guys deserve to be played?

• no, it hurts a lot ! you don't really know how it is about -.- it hurts so much , because the girls has some feelings about the guy that played with her, and when he do it, she feels like shit and it is horrible
    do not do it

• but its her fault for accepting his advances

• no... because the guy tell her that he likes her and blablabla...
      and the girl gets deceived and do it just because she think that they could be more than friends

• No, no one should play people. Playing women or playing men in general is not cool.

• No I don't think woman deserve to get played.

• Inversely, If men are stupid enough to fall for it then girls should play them all the time.

• It depends. If she purposely goes after bad boys trying to change them or whatever ridiculous motives those women have, then yes. But if she is a very sweet girl who happens to be a pushover and gets tricked, she doesn't deserve it, but it would be a good wake up call to learn how to not take anyone's sh*t and stand up for herself :)

• No I don't agree with that.

• do you deserve pain?

• if I accept pain, yes.

• If I were stupid I would

• no i dont think u ever would. Nobody wants pain and I dont believe you when you say you are okay with it.

• no they don't. just like men don't deserve to get played by women.

• No. Men deserve that.

• do YOU get "played " a lot or something//?

• I agree with you

• Really if they are stupid enough to fall for a lie, then they deserve to get played? ? How so? It's fucked up people like you that make this world so fucked up and give men a bad name. And to truthful I don't care what side of the stick your on...If your the one playing the person, or watching the person get played. .. an attitude like yours, you will never be happy. Good luck!

What Guys Said 9

• Hmmmm...

My answer goes both ways, for both guys and girls, so here goes.

If you're an innocent person, then no. You don't deserve it, some people are just naive and need to learn their lesson. It happens to the best of us.

However, if you KNOW what you like is NOT good for you, and yet you still decided to go through with it anyway, then yes, you entirely deserve what's coming to you.

If a guy goes after a girl for her looks despite knowing she's nothing but a gold digger, he deserves to get sapped and played for everything he's worth, cause he's an idiot.

On the same coin, if a girl goes after a player, a KNOWN, very OBVIOUS player, she entirely deserves to get played as well.

If you decide to consciously play with fire, don't blame anyone but yourself when you get burned.

• no i don't believe they or anyone deserves to get played

• Well if she chased a guy who is clearly bad news and was warned numerous times by family and friends then sure.

But if she dated someone who really seemed well-intentioned that nobody could see him playing a girl then no.

• What are we 12 now? You do realize girls also like sex right?

• Hmm. A wrong is still a wrong. But you know what they say--there are no victims, just volunteers. I have seen women go against all advice, go against common sense, and then get hurt by the guy that everyone and common sense told them to stay away from.

I had very little sympathy.

• No one deserves to get played unless they played someone else.

• Guys get played just as much, if not more...

• Deserve? Maybe, but don't feel bad. strong people are made by hard lives. They either get strong or snap. Those girls that get played? They get stronger or they snap.

• Only if they're real materialistic and have nessed round themselves.