Do you go to Hooters with your bf/gf?

I haven't been to hooters since I was a teenager, but it seems to be a pretty popular place to go in more Southern areas. One of my friends' boyfriends wants to take her there on a date- is this normal/appropriate?

It seems like more of a place for teenage/college boys to go with their friends to me, but I don't know.

Most Helpful Guy

• Never been to Hooters. There is not one very close to me. If Im with a girl, she's the only hooters I want to see anyway lol.

What Guys Said 8

• Everybody makes fun of the waitresses at Hooters. Just because they like to showcase their breasts doesn't mean they aren't people too.

#RespectHootersGirls

• Hooters is just a bar/diner with girls wearing shorts and tight top, that is all. It is advertising, that is all. No whores, no strippers or pole dancing, just a diner/bar. You have families that go there. I have a friend who thinks it is the place, I don't get it.

You have nothing to fear.

• I've never even been to hooters but would never think of taking my date there!

• Never for a date. Don't think I'd ever go regardless of who I'm with.

I've been once with old work friends. The food was terrible and I just felt weird being there.

• Why'd you feel weird?

• I don't know. Something about going to a place where you're paying money to ogle at people just feels odd to me. I've never been to a strip club either and have no desire to do so.

• Lol I've never heard a guy say that before. I can dig it!

• I haven't been to Boobies in a decade. I wouldn't bother; it wasn't that good of food.

• My dad took me to hooters when I was 7. I can still remember that waitress, she was smoking hot!

• Sounds like he's about to ask her to get a boob job. Or he's trying to knock her down a peg.

• Yeah it's just a restaurant.

What Girls Said 5

• I've never been to hooters before. Not sure if I would like to go either as I would be very uncomfortable. I'm not bi or lesbian, so not sure how I would act. I don't get jealous anymore, but I do get uncomfortable around situations like these, watching tits go in my man's face or my man being a few inches away from her titties. I don't know, seems kind of weird to go for food!

• I went there with my brother once about 3 years ago, seriously. We had a few too many beers and ended up seeing which girls had bigger chests. I'm not even into girls, I think I just had my beer goggles on. The food was bad, though.

I wouldn't go there on a date.

• I have went before with my SO. The food wasn't that great lol.

• Absolutely not. I would not like to go! That is NOT a date spot. If my boyfriend wants to drool over big-breasted women when I'm not around, sure- whatever. But definitely not in front of me. Dates are for bonding and I could not bond with anyone on that type of date.

• I will admit straight up that it stems from jealousy and some insecurity before someone decides to analyze me. :)

• I've never been there buti ts not a date place for sure. I couldn't see taking my girl there but each to their own I guess but I agree with you.

• I'd think i'd be looking at you more than the girls there lol

• I've gone to Hooters with a guy I was seeing. I wasn't bothered by it.