Would you like dating me or not?

Im not skinny not fat, im not short not tall, dark brown hair , really dark eyes, sleepy eyes, medium lips, not big not small boobs, long hair, thats how i look,...
Now for the personality ,

Shy, but if i loved you ill love u forever, im faithful , i hate drinking , i dont go to bars or clubs, but i love traveling, i love amusement parks , i love ice skating , i love the beach , i love winter, and ill give you a lot of chances , but i won't forget, and i may kick u after all the chances :p i love to laugh, .. Movies, old video games, food, fashion, , lots but ill stop here

::p

For those guys who want pictures, how about forgetting the looks and just look at personality

Most Helpful Guy

• eh, I can't really picture the attractiveness without a visual but it's all good. Personally as long as I have some base attraction to the girl the personality is more important anyways.

I like shy girls, I'm decently shy when I first meet people as well. unfortunately I LOVE drinking lol. Personally I guess I could deal without my girl drinking so long as she wasn't giving me grief for it. Although for me that is definitely a -1 point because I like to drink with other people and if we went out to a friends house or party I'd probably keep accidently trying to get you to drink (I don't know why but it's a habit I have)
    I enjoy traveling, but typically would rather stay home or go somewhere to do something (ie going to a mountain to ski or something.) I love the beach, don't care too much for winter.
    Lol don't care too much for fashion but hey it doesn't affect me too much anyway XP

All in all I'd say yeah. Sound like a fun gal XP

What Guys Said 14

• First off, you need to realize something.

Looks are most of it for a man. Looks are probably 70% of it. That's life. Just as women get called out for only wanting confident guys or guys with money, men want looks.

All of what you're saying? It's nice and all, but every girl likes to describe themselves like that. You like winter. Great. You like the beach. Wow.

Try meeting someone in person instead of going online to get your ego pampered. It's much more rewarding.

• relax dude its not like any of us haven't done this to she is just seeing how guys react and is curious about what we think.

• Honestly you sound like quite the women sure I'd take you out overall you sound like a average looking gal which there is nothing wrong with, with a great personality hard to imagine you being single.

• Looks you described an average girl which Im fine with. A picture would definetly be needed. Personality, you described perfection. For me at least.

• Based on your personality, I'd be extremely attracted to you. You'd have to back it up though. Plenty of girls have said things like this and turned out to be liars.

• you seem cool. but the chances would have to be toned down only give one or two. lol you seem cool though message me lol XD i have one question XD

• You sound like you're right up my alley. I would chase ya ;)

• You are the dream of many guys out there based on your looks and personality, i'd love to meet you specially for being shy, i have a fall for shy girls.

• Yes. When are we going ice skating?

• You sound like the typical girl to me, which is pretty good.

• U sound amazing!

• You need to show pics or otherwise these look discriptions mean nothing

• Pic or whatever you say is meaningless.

• Oh so ur a guy that cares for looks more, , i dont see why the pic is important , i just said how i look like :D

• The only guys who don't care about looks are liars and losers. Your description is too crappy to be useful. Better if you said "I look like Emma Watson but I'm a 7 version of her instead of a 10"

• You sound like an amazing woman. How are you single?

• it would be easier to post a pic of you but anyways, you say your "Shy, but if i loved you ill love u forever", thats the biggest question of all, since no girl ever loved or wanted me, girls rejected me and ignored me all my life, so based on all that the girl has to make ALL the first moves if one wants me, cause i will never make moves

What Girls Said 0