Why do guys pretend to not notice when a girl likes them?

I've always had this problem of where I like a guy and find out (through friends usually, except once when he told me he knew) that he knows I like him. So, my question is, why do guys not say anything to you? Is it because they don't like you back or just afraid?

Apparently, he's figured it out by when i look at him, but i only look when he's not. Any insight on that or how that works?

Most Helpful Guy

• guys are usually too shy to approach a girl and cause guys are really not the ones who are supposed to make first moves, its the girl whos supposed to approach the guy cause girls usually dont want guys in the first place

• So, do you think he is waiting to see if I go up to him myself then?

• yes, and to add, guys dont know they are wanted cause girls ignore guys, (well thats always been my troubles being unwanted and ignored by girls)

What Guys Said 7

• One of two major reasons, either he doesn't like you and doesn't want to reject you, or he likes you as well but is too shy to make the first move... you could ask his friends about that

• They probably are STILL not sure if you like them or not

• Too shy and afraid

• Afraid, don't like back or masturbate too much having 0 desire for woman

• Because we have no idea, haha

• Well we don't have a picture of you but, it's probably because they don't like you.

• I am pretty shy so I don't feel confident enough to talk to agirl I like.

What Girls Said 0