Nice girl > nice guy , nice guy > bad girl , bad girl > bad guy , bad guy > any girl?

So do you agree GIRLS, that nice girls want nice guys but nice guys only look at bad girls that only want bad guys who wants any girl?

Most of the guys agree that girls like bad boys, while all they look at are bad girls , so isn't it them that want a bad girls? Hmmm guys search well

What Guys Said 9

• No.

Nice girls like bad boys.
    Bad girls like bad boys.

Bad boys use bad girls, but like to date nice girls.

Nobody like nice guys.
    Nice guys like both good and bad girls if they are cute, because they have no dating experience and project on to both (that the bad girls can be good if loved, that the good girls will be freaks if they feel safe)

• Plenty of nice girls end up with bad boys...

I was also once the typical "nice guy" - girls would tell me I was a really nice guy but that there was "no spark" or that I was "too nice", and they'd say they just wanted to be friends. Some were bad girls, but most of them weren't, and I the bad girls act like good girls at first anyway.

So I disagree. I guess it's hard to understand if you haven't seen/experienced it first hand, so many girls get this all wrong.

• Pure bad is destructive. Pure nice is bland.

What people really want, is nice girls/guys with this streak of fun, adventure, daring-ness, pride. In other words, a nice girl/guy who knows how to be bad.

• so. I want a nice girl, but she should look good too.
    the fact is that bad girls are attracted to me and they mostly look good, so I have to pick what I get.
    I'm a nice guy and often get a bad girl that "breaks" my heart and the nice girls I can't hold, they don't want me cause I try to catch em and start being creepy. so they "break" my heart too. well I don't feel like it breaks cause most of the time I feel myself like "thug life"

• I don't want a bad girl

• Then dont say that all girls want bad boys, cuz u only look where the bad girls are at

• I'm in the library, I don't club, I look for girls in good places

• how u define a nice guy or girl and bad girl or guy..

• well as a nice guy, i don' like bad girl :D
    And i don' have any ide about others :D

• If you have a chip on your shoulder, then all your going to attract is guys with attitude problems, but if you desolve the "I am only worthy of" attitude, then you will get the guys you desire, but if you go out with that look as if "any guy will do" then your get any guy and a std, so really, you should look for a guy who is looking for you and not turn your nose up at one who does not quite fit your standards, because standards are what let you girls down, because standards will always end you up with any guy, because guys find girls with to much standards, "high maintenance" and guys don't go for girls who are "High maintenance" good luck, x

• I'm a nice guy but for some reason I'm more attracted to the girls who like to party and are stuck up I don't know why.

• WHaaa? I'm a nice guy and I want a nice girl. I can't seem to find one, but I probably look at the wrong places.

Or I find nice girls are shy and nice guys are shy. So nothing happens besides them staring at each other...

What Girls Said 2

• this was really confusing to read lol

im a girl who looks very innocent but also has a hidden bad side.so I can see both side of the situation. a lot of nice guys go for the bad girls. one of my exes was super nice guy, goody goody and he kept trying to get me to change but I never would. I ended up kinda dumping him b/c I got bored. guys like that SAY they want nice girls, but nice girls tend to be kinda lame, don't know how to flirt and usually aren't sexy. bad girls can get any guy she wants if she is sexy and not super ran through w. a shitty rep. I mean u can be KNOWN and maybe have some rumors but it can't be like "Jane doe has AIDS" lol

now im a undercover bad girl *u wouldn't know until u really get to know me* but I look very innocent and goody. bad boys love me but they really like me when they find out that im not as goody goody as I appear. I think they love the fact that I look innocent on the outside but im bad like them

yes most guys want a bad girl. nice girls tend to be lame and corny. bad girls can take ur man easily if we want to

• People stereotype others too often and I'm sick of it as well as others. This society is so screwed up that people get hardly anywhere when it comes to be opposite sex. I myself am a good girl and I appreciate a nice guy any day. I'm sure at this point even the baddest of boys would appreciate a nice girl. Why can't people understand that bad=bad?

• I like your comment. You show a lot of good sense! It often seems like it's suddenly wrong to be a nice person who cares about others. This society really is screwed up just as you said!