What do you think of me? Am I aproachable? Am i attractive? Would you wanna date me? All details below.?

I'm 18 in November.
I'm about 5'4ish in height.
I weigh between 60-65kg.
I have brown eyes.
I have brown naturally curly hair.
I have an hourglass bodyshape.
My bra size is 12C/D depending on store.. Lol

I am shy until you get to know me.
I am an introvert.
I don't trust easily.
I have done some things i'm not proud of. (Nothing bad like stealing etc..)
I meet more guys online than in person.
These guys seem to become easily attracted to me without me even trying. (Not trying to boast or whatever, just stating truthful facts.)
I am a nice person.
Sometimes i care too much.
My favorite colour is rainbow.
I prefer cats over dogs although i have one of each.
I'm half italian, half australian.
I only speek English at home and know very little italian.
I am smart, like i get pretty good grades.

Uhm.. Yea any other details just ask.

Yea i am aware i have not got a picture up.. I am on a mobile device so it'll just have to wait now won't it..
www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q971990-what-do-you-think-of-me-part-2
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-9/44415_599591593384894_1431616881_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/1472862_7

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound cute enough but it is really your personality that will determine how approachable you are. Sometimes being shy gets misinterpreted as disliking the other person. So it really depends on things like your body language. Guys might walk up and talk to you, but from there they will normally try and get a feel for how you feel about them. If your body language is screaming "I am uncomfortable around you." most guys aren't going to bother asking you out. There is a good chance you wouldn't even realize you were giving out the wrong signals.

• Well considering i dont even get approached.. I assume that is the case..

• If guys are walking up and talking to you, then you are being approached. I know girls that can get approached by a dozen guys, and have no idea they were approached because the guy got the impression she wasn't interested, so he never bothered asking her out. You might look up some websites that talk about body language and see if you notice if you are doing anything wrong, and try to correct it.

• Thats just it though.. Guys don't come and talk to me..

What Guys Said 20

• No. You sound like you maybe relatively cute.

But you are shy and untrusting and likely hard for others to get to know, especially people who are also introverts.

Being an introvert (happier on your own or in small groups, and finding larger groups tiring) is your nature.

Being shy is a behavior or set of behaviors tied to anxiety. You can learn to overcome the anxiety and replace the behavior with better ones. Put another way, you can be an introvert with good social skills who chooses to more often do quiet things, but can socialize well when in groups. That's your goal.

As for 'not trusting', I think you have - and I mean this with no disrespect - a 'childish' view here, and most adults do as well, unfortunately! It is tempting to 'not trust' people till you know they are safe. TO think there are safe people where you can trust fully, and not safe people, where you keep walls up.

Unfortunately life is not so simple, and good people sometimes hurt us, and many strangers are helpful. You need to learn to lower your guard, be open to people, trust them to some extent, and also learn to trust the resiliency of your own heart. You will get hurt in life. Rather then avoiding it entirely, try not to completely lose yourself while still experiencing emotions, and trust your ability to recover and pick up and move forward.

• Ok.. Well
      . I may be slightly autistic..
      2. I'm am not COMPLETELY introverted.. I can be in groups..
      3. The trust issue is more when i just meet someone for the first time especially online. (Where i tend to be meeting most people)
      4. I feel like i am relatively easy to get to know if someone took the effort to try get to know me. I am always truthful when answering questions etc.

• ok. (TOOSHORT)

• I totally agree with this answer.

• After going over both your pages you honestly sound eerily like myself I have very naturally curly hair as well :) though I am American my bloodline comes from a place known as Pembrokeshire which is a small country boarding wales in Ireland it is considered part of Ireland though which in itself is weird because by blood I am also a Gypsy you sound like a cool person though.

• Well, the majority of everything that you've describe about yourself would definitely have me interested in dating you. I'm not really a fan of cats but I could deal with them were I to have been dating you. The only other thing that I would be interested to know is what do you intend to do with your life when it comes to your education? I'd be curious to know if you'd want to continue after you finish high school or not. You mentioned good things about yourself, but I would have asked you to tell me about your flaws. Hey, I'm just the type of guy who doesn't mind sharing the good and the bad about myself and would want the same from the woman.

• i don't know what I'm going to do after school..

have you read through both parts?

feel free to ask me questions if you want :P

• Ikr Americans seem to love me.. I'm going to go there see what happens with them in the flesh lol ;)

Follow away, i'll follow you now so you know who i am lol

• I messaged you instead

• just saw your picture... very beautiful
    just read your likes and interests... even more beautiful

...DO NOT CHANGE
    ...You Are a Gorgeous Young Woman
    ...I would marry you if i lived nearby

• except you're in your 30s.. so that'd be a little bit creepy if you were to try marry me

• it still won't let me click on you.

click on me to message.
      ...maybe take urself off anonymous

• you can't do that anymore i don't think :/

• From what you put here, you sound like you are exactly my type. I would be interested. I would approach you and want to know more about you.

• Really? :/ i'm starting to doubt now bc of other comments.. :(

• Thanks..

• you are welcome :)

• You sound gorgeous honey, very attractive. I'd love tohave so thing with someone like you. I didn't see a picture if there was one, but you really do sound beautiful.

• Thanks i guess..

Sorry, this question just has got more negativity than i was expecting.. :(

• Sirry, thankyou.

• You are very welcome honey no need to apologize, I look forward to seeing your pic and complementing you again after. ;)

• You're aight.

• Why not, we can date :)

• I'd date you.

• Yeah very approachable

• Sounds fine by the numbers. But it's not always a matter of a checklist of features and attributes. It's not like i'm buying a TV, there is a certain amount of chemistry involved.

• I wouldn't want to date you. All the important information like your failures, shortcomings, and faults are missing. I mean none of this is really surprising information; you are just an everywoman on the internet.

• I'm sirry.. :/ i wasn't sure what to put.. What other information would help?

• Haha well thankyou for allowing me to add more to my question.

And for my own reference i shall attempt my response to that last comment before i go to sleep since it is getting rather late.

I am a big procrastinator and am mostly clean but can sometimes get messy.

I am just your adverage middleclass australian? Lol that is a pretty complicated question isn't it lol

I suck at talking about myself unless im answering questions as i have done here and i suck at asking others questions so often bounce their questions back to them.

• i think you are cute, why would i not date you? you seem like a sweet girl for me

• You sound like a nice person, but from the details all I can really do is guess

• Do you have low self esteem. Why

• i do.. :/ well sometimes.. like some days.. i just start thinking.. and it gets me down.. :(

i think about how i don't get approached.. how only online guys seem to like me and try pursue me.. i've never had any guy call me pretty or anything ever in real life face to face.. stuff like that.. :/

• My thoughts: No touch.

• you look like a nice person. just take care of ur hair and get superior makeup lessons u will be hot in no time answer mine please

• 1. Too young.
    2. Too introverted
    3. Too shy.
    4. Not trusting enough.
    5. Culture too different from mine.
    6. Don't like curly hair.
    7. Too young.

Sorry not interested :/ just my personal assessment.

• How old are you?

• I'll be 24 in four days.

• lol well i don't go that much older anyway so.. lol :) happy birthday for four days then :)

• The fact that online guys get attracted to you easily means you are beautiful too. I mean i don't get attached to online chicks no matter how her personality is, if i don't find her to also be attractive physically.

you sound ok as far as personality goes and SOLELY on your personality: dateable.

What is it that you aren't proud of though? (fighting, drugs, sex)

• All those words mean *NOTHING* to guys. We don't build word pictures like that. We can't.

Post a picture. That's what we use to evaluate, not words.

What Girls Said 4

• You can be the prettiest girl in the room, if you act shy/introvert/not open to conversation/...you won't be approached that often. Trust me, I know. On the other hand, if you act too cocky, you won't be approached (by the right guys) either. So to me, it's partly about looks but more about personality and how you behave, what chemistry and spark you have with people. I don't think a lot of guys will care about a favorite colour or how many languages you master. I think it's looks AND personality that matter, how you behave, how you carry yourself and what vibe you give off. Basicly this rant is a bit the same than what yaddayaddayadda02 is saying.

• Soo basically everyone should have a conversation with me.. Then wait for picture to orrow?

• Lol :p

• To be honest, yes. I can think a guy is a very hot guy, but if he's an asshole, inconsiderate, rude, selfish, ...byebye attraction. If he's just a normal, open, funny and sweet guy, then there's a chance on having a connection with him and some chemistry. I once dated a guy who I didn't find attractive, at all. Even my friends commented about it. I got to know him and fell for him and I thought he was a hot guy then, just because we had that chemistry and attraction, what you get by getting to know someone. So my advice would be: when going out with friends or whenever, just enjoy the moment and have a good time. That will show others that you're capable of having a good time, a laugh is always prettier than a fake smile or a frown while you think "will someone ever approach me?"

• Yeah, you sound pretty cool and physical description sounds like guys would like it. One thing is online guys are a lot more desperate, so it's easier to get them than guys in person. Maybe try and come out of your shell, be out there a little to get guys to notice you. There are tons of guys that like shy girls you just have to let them get to know you. All in all you sound fine.

• Suggestions on how to do this?

• Just like say hi to lots of guys and be super energetic (like you just had lots of coffee) and do any crazy thing you can think of. Like say you think "what if I went over there and told that guy how hot he is" instead of talking yourself out of it, just do it. That particular phrase may not get a relationship, but it'll help out you out there. Walk up to random guys and give them your number. Most of them will probably text you, and that's better for you cause you won't have to talk to them face to face and can think of what to say. Basically just say hey to anyone you can and just compliment and ask about things like what they're wearing or their hobbies. Hewn you see a hot guy smile at him and maybe even wave. If he waves back approach him. If he's doesn't no worries, it doesn't mean he doesn't like you. Pretend to drop something and see if they pick it up and tell u u dropped it and then say thanks and compliment/flirt with him

• Right, i see that the older guys here, will say you're a nice treat but the younger ones are so damn critical and picky.

You sound alright, but you're still 'green' and need to develop your ambitions to give a better definition of 'you'.

• are you calling me old? lol jk

• haha yeah we've been mistaken as sisters before. she's my best friend :)

• she's actually relatively more tan than me. that picture has a slight filter on it.. but her hairs short and red now! aha she mostly keeps it straight.

• yes because you like cats !