Going to my high school prom, but no date?

It's my senior year and I'm going to prom with a group of friends. Thing is they all have dates and I don't. And I'm actually trying to find one but they are either not going or they don't want to go with me. My friends and I are taking a limo there. Should I just go to prom alone?
Ps my prom is at the end of May

• Keep asking till I find a date?
  • Go alone?
  • Don't go at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a senior too and my proms coming up as well. I'm not really worried about it though since I'm not going.

I think it's easier for a girl to get a date, keep trying to get a date but be careful not to look desperate. If you don't find one, it's all good. It's just prom, I think it's overrated. Good luck :)

What Guys Said 1

• I'd go any way just because you go to the prom solo does not mean you'll leave solo or be by yourself when you get in hell I'd go alone just for the sake of having a good time.

What Girls Said 1

• I've been to prom alone before and you know what? It sucked. A lot. Prom is more or less for couples - least at my school. If you didn't have a date you don't go. I was sure to find a date for senior year lol.