He seems mad at me for my disappearance and I have no idea what to do. Please help?

Didn't talk to him for a few days, just needed time alone. We aren't dating. But we text every. Single. Day. All day. There's been plenty of times he's even let my messages go for most of the day, but it's been a while.
We seemed to have gotten closer, and eventually he admit feelings.
But said he didn't want a relationship yet and all that. But continued to say he wished I were there etc.

Well I just took a little break.. Just told him I would talk to him in a few days.

Now he's acting weird. Totally weird, distant and cold.

I did that for me. Had nothing to do with him. I don't know how to even ask if it was wrong. Or if that's what's up.

Should I keep poking at him? Or let him be?
I only sent a message last night and this morning. That's it. No response. He read them though. After a long time.

Will he never speak to me again? What should I do specifically?

What Guys Said 1

• Do nothing. He's just dealing with stuff in his own way. You did nothing wrong, and can't change him by doing anything. So let him be, and watch him come back in his own time.

What Girls Said 0