When is the time to ask: Am I the only one you are dating?

I was wondering when you start dating someone, how do you know when to ask whether that person dates others? I'm curios because I'm always too nervous too ask because I don't want too look too desperate.. I'm just the type of person that as soon as I see that I want to go on a second date, I don't want to date other guys before I figure out where it's going with the first guy. I guess it's because I'm a bit jealous so I just do want anyone to date him haha. Also I am aware there has to go some time, but how much?

I sound a bit confused, well I am haha. Hope you guys know what I'm talking about :) have a nice day and thank you all in advance.

Most Helpful Guy

• When I date I only date that girl I never multitask women ever I have to much respect for myself and the women I court to date multiple women at the same time its just disrespectful. And when I date I plan on making that girl my girl if the first 3 dates go well but until then I do not go on dates with other women but you know that is just me don't take it to heart or anything.

• Exactly I'm the same way, but a lot of the guys I know seem to not think like that. Therefore I am a bit confused and unsure about whether he actually wants something or he is dating some others girls too.

• Okay thank you :)

• Your welcome ;)

What Guys Said 1

• Try to know their feelings at the end of date.. If you like another date tell them " I would like to see you again ". its going to take burden from guys shoulders. many guys ends up not knowing how their dates went and they dont have any clue on what to do about second one...

• I'm just a bit confused because I meet they guy on a dating-site and we texted for a month and since he lives close to me we decided to meet. We have been on three dates so far. I don't know whether It's time to ask him now?

• Met the*

• Make him feel that you are available to him. he should respond to it..

What Girls Said 3

• I would ask the first time I suspect it. I've got nothing to lose.

• If there's been a kiss, that is when you should be exclusive. I'd ask then.

• The first date is too soon to ask to be exclusive. If you asked that right away, you certainly would come off as clingy. I'd say after date 3 or 4, I'd just say, "I haven't been dating anyone else and was just wondering if you were, or if you wanted to date me exclusively." Straight forward, simple. He'll appreciate that.

• We have been on three dates so far :) Should I ask him when we get together again (face to face) or should I text him?

• Have been texting via a datingsite*

• I wouldn't yet. Best case scenario, he asks YOU before you have to ask him. If it were me, I'd wait til you had been spending time in person for at least a month. Everyone is different though, I'm not in your shoes to feel out the situation.