How to make a move on the first date?

I'm having a lot of trouble getting dates cuz the women accuse me of not flirting or making the first move so they assume I'm not interested. . If I'm into a girl should I make the first move and if so how do I do it?

What Girls Said 1

• Women like when guys make the first move, we like knowing you're in charge and confident. I am the type of girl who likes the sneaky "yawn and stretch" motion, arm around the shoulder thing. But its because I have a sense of humor. Just be cool about it, and if she shuts it down, then she is playing hard to get. Hell! She should make the first move, I do it all the time!

• I was told women don't make the first move.. not once has a woman made the first move on me

• I know men have feelings, everyone does. You being a man has to do with the type of woman you are going after. If she likes to be taken care of, then be confident and be in charge. If she is very independent, then she will more than likely make the first move. All in all, it doesn't matter who makes the first move, it just matters that someone makes it.

• But what if women aren't attracted to me? It seems to be my problem

What Guys Said 0