What are the reasons that you friendzoned someone?

Most Helpful Girl

• I unintentionally friend zone a lot of guys. Sometimes I will save the friendship by hooking up my guy friend with a girl and try to get them with a girl, and then they lose the love interest in me, but then some of them want nothing to do with me, and I feel really bad about that. I am a very bubbly, talkative, nice person. I treat everyone the same, and I love people, so I my friendliness is always mistaken for flirting, and then the guy gets the wrong idea, and then BOOM...the friendzone happens. I am also friendzoned by a lot of guys I know, but I value the friendship so I am content with the "friendzone" by guys.

I think one of the main reasons of friendzoning is either the person isn't ready for a relationship so they keep them as a friend or the person got the wrong impression, and they think that the other person likes them, and such, when really they wanted friends the whole time, and then that's when the friendzone occurs. It's honestly sad, if the person has strong feelings and the other person doesn't reciprocate :(

• If you are all nice and that, how do you act if you're interested in him?

• I am more shy, and more reserved. I still act the same though, like I am still nice, but I am a little different around guys I have feelings for. It's kinda hard to tell, cause I could be having a major bad crush on a guy, lol, and I would just act normal around him, so I am a bizarre case, lol. I do notice though I act little more shy and reserved. :)

• Thank you for Most Helpful! :)))

What Girls Said 9

• I guess sometimes it's because I'm just not attracted to them physically or because of something they do, although it can also be because I'm not sure if they are interested.. And i don't really want to be rejected by someone I'll end up being friends with ya know?

• There was no spark, they are someone I can imagine having a laugh and a good time with but no romantic interest whatsoever.

• - not sexually pure
    - dishonest
    - without classy or empathy for others
    - without compassion
    - didn't take me at face value
    - was too superficial

• WOW..those are the traits that seem to attract most girls to guys. Hence why they start crying when the jerk doesn't care about them.
      Girls like you are rare in this day and age.

• I believed that the relationship would be unhealthy or that he was more friend material no matter how attracted I was

• I'm not attracted to them, I have feelings for someone else, they did something to make me realize they are my boyfriend material, it's a bad time for me, I have a lot of things on my plate like work and school. That's pretty much my reasons..

• You don't really want a relationship like that because you could be scared to lose them as friends so before it goes too far you friend zone them

• I've friendzoned guys because I was attracted to someone else or I didn't want things to get weird with our friendship.

• I think it's because when you thought your guy friend is being nice all the time, listening to you& spending time with you. Then you come to realize that they actually want to be more than just friends, however your still not ready for a relationship or you have someone else on mind :)

• wasn't ready to date and didn't think as the guy as boyfriend just liked him as a friend

What Guys Said 2

• Because I can't date them all sadly.

• I friendzone girls who I think are shallow, insecure, or not physically attractive (<5/10). If I had someone else on mind, I might put this girl into a "acquaintancezone" as a backup.