Is a kiss just a kiss between friends?

Ok so last night was a horrible night, but I won't go into detail. I needed a ride home and could not reach any family or friends. I failed my ex who I have not seen in two years. We talk briefly via text or Facebook now and again. Last I heard he was seeing someone, so I kept my distance from him.
He didn't hesitate to come get me, but he is just a very sweet person. I was upset but was joking with him about everything that had happened.
I apologized a thousand times and said thank you when we got to my house. He gave me a hug and he was just really close. Long story short it was a weird have miss kiss between us.
I do still care deeply for him and always have. I just don't want to read too much into anything or screw up a relationship he has now. Should I just leave it alone?

Most Helpful Guy

• well think about the other way around. if you had a new guy, you wouldn't want some girl clawing her way in, right?

• i think i may wind up with my example as an encounter pretty soon too. this girl likes me and i sort of like her too, but for the wrong reasons. im supposed to meet at least two new girls next week and she may think im flirting with them. but im not, im just a naturally friendly person, so they may mistake it as flirty

What Guys Said 4

• if he is an ex, then he is not just a friend.

if he is single, and you are single, and the kiss sparked a little chemistry, why not give it another go?

• yes leave it alone.! have some nobility and learn more from the struggle you will face. you create karma between this man and the girl and the other guy the girl meets.if they had sex and love eachother the earth has binded and attached them , dont detach them.

• you will be more apprecative of relationships after it trust me, its good 4 u not bad

• "Should I just leave it alone?"

"I just don't want to read too much into anything or screw up a relationship he has now."

If you switch the order of your sentences, you will see you have answered your own question.

• maybe he still has feelings and wants to be with you still...

What Girls Said 3

• what metal189 said…if he really is in a relationship, you've already done enough damage. Leave it be.

• There's a reason why you broke up honestly..remember that then make your decision

• Yes leave alone it only a kiss...get over it , he has!!