Would you date somebody barely legal?

I'm 30 and I want to date a 17 year old guy. Age of consent is 16. I always gravitate towards guys younger than me. Is this wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't but only because I would rather find something more long term so a 17 year old would be way too young. We just wouldn't be a good match. I don't see anything wrong with dating someone that young. It just isn't what I am looking for.

As long as you can't get in trouble there is no problem. Just don't try and kid yourself, about there being a future with someone that young. If you are just looking for something short term, then plenty of 17 year old guys would love to date a 30 year old woman.

What Guys Said 6

• No, not at all. I'm 21 and there's some girls out there who probably aren't of age, but I still find them attractive. There's many teenagers who look and act mature for their age.

Doesn't make you a pedophile in my mind.

• if its legal do what you want? society might have an issue with it, but if you want some fresh young meat and are ok with it, and he is ok with it, then by all means, go practice making babies :)

• Please please please just do it, it was so frustrating when I was underaged all the beautiful women and I could mostly only relate to the older ones but they turned me down as if I was their son now I got weird fetishes about that. It is very important that you do.

• If you wait till he's 18 than I guess it's OK. Usually it's older men that go after younger women not the other way around.

• Wrong? No. Smart? No.

• Barely legal is the best. The best is like just turned 16 that day. Hot. Go for it.

What Girls Said 5

• Lol no I'm 22 and i still wouldn't do that that is like a dumb thing to do considering their mama would hate you

• No I wouldn't. We wouldn't be on the same level in maturity or life stages. Also, as much as people say they don't care what others think, I personally wouldn't enjoy the disapproval from other people.

So long as they're legal I don't think it's "wrong". I just think it's unwise.

• Dating him won't harm you in any way. Getting serious with him might be a different thing.

• I mean it's been done before, for sure. I personally wouldn't do it, but if he's cool with it, and it's legal then there's nothing "wrong" with it - though others might think it's weird. But hey, you do what you do.

• Don't seriously date him, but it could be fun to have a little secret "thing" and fool around