Guys, who would you rather date/sleep with?

I'm curious, if you had to choose between two girls similar to these options, which would you choose?

A: Outgoing, shorter (5'2), slightly overweight, funny, nice, has braces and short, straight reddish hair

OR

B: Shy, average height ( 5'6), normal weight, sarcastic, sweet, has glasses and long, wavy brown hair

• A: Outgoing, heavier, funny, nice
  • B: Shy, normal-sized, sarcastic, sweet

Most Helpful Guy

• Shy- I could manage, unless she just never warmed up to me and came out of her shell

Normal sized- obviously alright

Sarcastic- bring it on. A girl after my own cold, blackened heart :D

Sweet- interesting to see how that goes with the last one. Sarcastic for fun, provides boobs for pillows when she wants to cuddle. Sounds like a good deal

What Guys Said 20

• "Dating" and "sleeping with" are two different things. If a guy just wants sex, he's going to go for the cuter go without considering her personality. Dating, on the other hand, requires similar or compatible interests.

I couldn't give my opinion on either without seeing these girls or assessing their personality.

• girl* Not sure where "go" came from. Also, probably should have used "personalities" rather than "personality".

• I would vote for A, as bigger girls have never been an issue for me, and I like outgoing also, as I tend to be more laid back and I also like a woman with a sense of humor and having somebody who is nice is the cherry on top so to speak. With all of those qualities I couldn't ask for anything more.

• Wow, what a stupid question. Descriptions are dry and shallow. Which one do I flow more with? Which one can I make laugh? Which one is it easier to talk with freely? Which one dances to my beat?

• How odd. This could very well describe my two current crushes.

I think shy and sarcastic together make for a very spiteful, mean personality. It is very hard to manage. Usually the person is just afraid to voice their opinion for fear of being judged. But when familiar people, all the sarcasm and criticism and mocking words will start to come out.

Thankfully my crush is shy, sarcastic AND nice. I don't trust sweet. She is also very outgoing by the way, her shyness is just her means of shutting off something she's not familiar with or not very interested in.

As for Option A. Well there's really nothing bad about that. My only question is... how heavy is heavier? If she can't play a game of badminton/tennis for half an hour without panting her lungs out, well then... no thanks. I don't mind girls who are a bit more rounded, as long as they are fit.

• this is sinful but i dont go by girls body its just moral and you dont become a good judge of character but i like a tall girl who waist is curvy with elegant legs. tall n slender. her ass has to be plump but not fat. and have a roundness to it, i prefer short danty tits that r small and cute. ok im done!!!

• Not one for red hair, but either is a plausible option none the less

• I would date B as I am saving myself for marriage but B would be more my type personality wise sort of what I am looking for anyways. As I am pretty laid back as in calm and relaxing not lazy.

• 5' 6" is my ideal height. Plus skinnier.

• I kind of want the shy girl, I feel we The sarcastic and sweet would be awesome.

• When girls say slightly overweight they usually mean overweight.

• Probably A

• B. Mostly because I prefer longer hair to shorter hair.

• Sarcasm is more my humor so b

• I don't see how you can sarcastic and sweet. 90% of girls I know who have sarcastic tendencies are bitches.

• Are you competing with a friend or something?

• If only I could take (A) s fat and put it in B

• You need to show ys pictures.

• I'd date either.

• For me, I like a more shy girl because, I am a more outgoing guy. Differences attract.

• i vote B but the sarcasm gots to go out the window, i can't put up with that, and replace it with a good sense of humor

What Girls Said 1

• >.>
    Which one are you?

• That's what I mean, lol. Your name is "SweetQuietGirl" and you look like you match the description of 'B' :P

• Guys like different things. I have a friend who comes of as very quiet and sweet (she's not once you get to know her, though xD) and I come off as very boisterous (I'm actually sweeter and calmer once you get to know me). I sometimes wonder if guys are turned off by my rambunctiousness but oh well, if so then that's just too dang bad xD