Would guys be down for making out with random girls?

I have never kissed anyone and I kind of want to do something spontaneous like kiss a random guy. My question is...would guys be down to make out with a random girl? I'm not arrogant or think I'm all that but I get hit on quite a lot and many people tell me I'm attractive. So, guys would be down...right? I'm 18 and not 30 -_-

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• The vast majority of guys would, even if they already had a girlfriend. It's true. We're scum at that age.

What Guys Said 7

• Women go through periods where they feel like making out, show their breasts, or have sex with random guys. It's called the "slutty phase".

You might enjoy reading "Promiscuities" by Naomi Wolf.

If you want to try this out, do so in a safe environment, where you can see the guy enough to make sure his lips are clean and don't have any red spots. Random fun is fun, but Herpes is forever. Maybe do it with someone that's travelling from out of town, that way no one else will ever know. But you will ;)

I know I wouldn't be down to make out with a random woman, but if a random woman started to talk with me, conversation was fluid, we both were feeling it, sure.

You have to think about an exit strategy also. How to get the guy to stop. Like "that was fun, but I really can't, I'm just feeling lonely because my boyfriend just left me and I think I'm pregnant" is the type of thing that will make me make up an excuse to leave and "forget" to ask for your phone number.

• If I find her attractive, I'd probably do it if I got the impression that she didn't do this regularly.

• I Wouldn't really want to make out with a girl I didn't know. it just seems a little creepy to me lol.

• Definitively, but be cautious some guys are in a relationship and don't want to but possibly can't turn away from you because of their instincts. Same might be true for people with weird religious beliefs. You should rule that out.

• Hell to the yes haha. I wouldn't want some girl to come up to me and start kissing me but just straight up asked me if I wanted to go and make out and my answer would have been the first sentence.

• You know there's a YouTube video about a guy holding up a sign for kisses. You should do that. You'd kill it cuz you're a girl.

• you could, but with the way the world is today. i personally wouldn't

What Girls Said 1

• If the guy is single I'm sure he would...also 30 is not old.