Do you date multiple people at once?

I don't mean cheating when you are boyfriend/girlfriend or are sleeping together. I just mean, do you ever go out on a date with one person one week, then another person the next, then back to the first? If you do this, does it mean you aren't really into the person you're dating? Does it ever get more serious with one of the parties where you'd eventually want to be exclusive?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think there's anything wrong with that... actually that's what I do. I'm not going to pass up the opportunity of getting to know someone else just because I went on one date with another guy. It's perfectly normal to date more than one person at a time, the only time it becomes a problem is when you're getting physcially intimate with them or you lie about it. If you're dating one guy and sleeping with him, it is not okay to keep dating another guy without telling him straight up, that's just not fair to him. Also if they ask, "are you seeing anyone else?", the answer is "yes", Other than that, go out and have fun :)

What Guys Said 2

• I don't expect to be exclusive on a first date but agreeing to a second or third date when you haven't yet decided seems like leading a person on.

• I can't even find one person to date, let alone more than one person at the same time!

What Girls Said 3

• I'm not one to do this myself. I am more of a one on one person even if it's not "exclusive"

• I did that once, I hang out with 4 guys in the same time period, spending time getting to know them, nothing intimate because I wasn't sure who I was into, but that was chaotic, my phone ringing all day, if I didn't pick up, they called my house and my Mom got really annoyed. Not along after I realised that I love one, so I stop hanging out with the rest, and now we have been together for 6 years. I wouldn't recommend that because one guy was really hurt and I felt bad about that.

• Yeah. It's always good to keep your options open. Why put all your eggs in one basket? If we're not in a relationship I see no reason to be exclusively dating someone.