Continue dating with little physical attraction or break it off now?

I've been on a two dates with a girl I met on POF. Both dates went well, but I haven't made any moves at all, kind of taking it slow. We get along well, and I like hanging out with her, but the more I think about it I'm really not attracted to her. She's not unattractive by any means, I just don't seem to be into her. I'm supposed to see her on Sunday, and can see this being a real turning point for us getting more serious. Do I break it off now, wait until I see her on Sunday, or just go along with it and see if some attraction develops?

The other thing is that I don't go on many dates. I'm pretty introverted, and don't have much confidence. So I feel like I should be less picky I guess. Also, it's been a long time since I've had any physical relationship with a girl and not to sound like a jerk, but I do miss it.

What Girls Said 1

• Let's put things in this perspective... the girls you date - you will either marry them or break up with them. Think about it.Do things in life with a purpose.

• Well in a sense yes, those are the ultimate outcomes. So if I'm reading between the lines, I should end it now, because there is no point in continuing?

• I think so. She doesn't float your boat. What's the point?

What Guys Said 1

• Exact same thing as me. I'm getting strong signals from this girl who is nice, funny, rich and very intelligent - sounds, perfect right? But, despite being attractive, I'm not into it like I should be or, certainly would like to be.

I think it may be related to what we're looking for in terms of our lives right now and this is somehow affecting our attraction to the ladies. It may be that being in a serious relationship like these girls are expecting is what's actually making them seem less attractive to us? Just a hypothesis.

I can't help you and give you any sort of advice outside of telling you how I'm about to handle my situation, sorry. I can definitely relate to you though.