I'm a generally quiet and introverted person and I haven't had much luck with online dating so far. What are some other ways I could meet guys?

I don't really drink, so bars are a bad idea. As far as hobbies go, I'm a student - so it's mostly watching Netflix and going to concerts when I have free time.

I'm not sure what places would be good for me to go to meet the right kinds of guys for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Library, coffee shop, laundry bar. Walk in the park. If you're serious about this I'm very interested. I think I could help you, and I'm very curious to know the "female" part of this.

• What exactly do you mean the "female" part of it? And I am serious about it. I've met a few guys that were really nice and we hit it off, but it just never lasts... It also doesn't help that I go to school in a different state than I'm from originally and would prefer to date someone closer to home.

What Guys Said 4

• That's the problem. Your days consist of watching Netflix. Until they introduce a feature that allows you to chat to strangers while you watch, you're not going to meet anyone. Go out places by yourself and, when you see a cute guy looking at you several times, smile at him and, if he's confident, he may come talk to you. Alternatively, you could join (a) club (s) on campus or go to mixers.

• I've already joined a couple of student organizations, and most of the members are females. My school has a pretty high female-to-male ratio overall, now that I think of it.

• Oh, well if this is the case, try joining an out-of-school activity such as an art class, language, photography, etc. for adults.

• well go to places that have things you like chances are you will at least meet one guy there who likes and shares an interest with you. Like take me for example I love to work out and I mean really love to so I go to the gym a ton to train and spar with my buddies I meet my friends there check out the chicks who come in even meet some of em. But I also love to write poetry stories and paint as art is in my blood so I go to this nice little family owned coffee shop. in my hometown were college students and people like me go and I meet people there they also have swing dancing in the evening its a hoot. So just go to places that have your hobbies or people who share those hobbies that is the best advice I can give.

• What are you looking for? A potential relationship?

There must be some organizations around where you could go where there are lot of men your age; every place I go seems about 80% male. Try a meetup group, not necessarily a dating group but one based on some interest you have, be it hiking, skiing, or game nights - yes, there are groups that meet to play party games with strangers.

by the way I know a LOT more guys in this situation than girls.

• guys are all around you and if you notice one you like than approach him and talk to him, its REALLY the girl who has to make ALL the moves anyways

What Girls Said 0