Do you address your bf/spouse with "pet names" or his actual name?

Do you address your bf/spouse with "pet names" or his actual name

0|0
11|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I call him honey bunny or just honey most of the time, I only call him by his nickname when I am talking about serious matters or mad. I have never called him by his first name (lol) and I call him by his last name when we're doing something sexy haaha

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I usually call him by his name, or the shortened version of his name. Pet names can be very cute and endearing, and we do have some special ones for each other, but they can get annoying pretty fast!

0|0
    0|0
  • If I just have a quick statement I call him babe. But Majority of the time I call him by his full name or nickname. But rarely a "Pet name"

1|0
    0|0
  • Actual name I don't have time to think of pet names unless they had a distinctive trait of some sort. Calling someone babe/baby would annoy me. It even annoys me if a guy tries to call me babe/baby/honey.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I call him "Peter Pan" (because Peter is his middle name and he once said he believed in fairies as a joke) but I usually call him by his actual name

0|0
    0|0
  • his actual name because it's such
    a pretty name

1|0
    0|0
  • Both sometimes. Pet name and actual name.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use both pet names and his actual name to address him.

0|0
    0|0
  • both if im mad iI call hm by his name

0|0
    0|0
  • his nickname, i hate pet names for guys with a passion, it just doesn't sound right like "babe" "baby" or "boo" are most common for guys and i think it's either ghetto or girly..

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 2

• I rarely call my wife by her first name unless we're in a social setting where they don't know her pet name, or I really want her immediate attention.

She knows something urgent is afoot if I call her by her real first name.

Of course she's a Latina and they usually go by some sort of pet name with family members...

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what I'm saying and how I'm trying to communicate. I like pet names though.

1|0
    0|0