Doesn't guys like it if we, women, be the first one to confess?

I'm the type that is very honest with my feelings. When I want something, I'll tell it right away.

When I talk about this with my guy friends, some of them disagree with that kind of attitude. They said, I kinda play with men's pride.

Ignore my grammar error please XD

Most Helpful Guy

• Those men are losers then.

If a woman told me she liked me, I'd respect her a lot for at least telling me. And, if I like her back or want to give her a chance.

Well, then I'd want to hang out with her.

A guy that can't take down his pride and ego for a girl... well he's not really a gentleman then.

• Well, it's a shame, there's no guy like you in my area. LOL

• thanks. I will see how it goes. Now I have to go to sleep, I have work tomorrow. I have to save the world tomorrow.

• LOL good night, hero.

What Guys Said 6

• Oh, hey, I love it when women are honest about their feelings and don't depend on guys to always take emotional risk.

But many guys are uncomfortable with such women. They think you challenge their masculinity.

I prefer to think you 'put it to the test.' Nothing wrong with being tested!

• whoa! that would be heaven!

a woman that know we men aren't mind readers and is not afraid to tell what she wants

• if the guy is shy why not? i'm a shy guy but i don't have an experience where a woman confess her feelings for me, i would really appreciate if the woman takes a move but due to chivalry influence to us, men should initiate the move first and women shows signs if she's interested or not

• IKR? I hate those sayings "I am old fashion person. I dont care if it's 2014 or 2024, Men should initiate the first move"

I'm like... seriously?

• aww... aren't you the sweetest? haha

• i don't know most of the girls don't like me

• well, different men have different ideals. i honestly like confessions, it's honesty and u know how to react instead playing a guessing game.

• yeah. Sometimes I hate how my girl friends whine about how their crush couldn't see any sign given to them. I mean... Why don't you just go to him and tell him?

• How could that be a bad thing? I would be very pleased she did

• I think some guys will like it. Some will find it a refreshing change. Some will be attracted to your strength and independence, how you're not a typical girly-girl. Some guys who are shy will love it because it takes the emphasis off of them.

The very macho guys, who see any change to the status quo as a direct threat to their manhood, will probably hate you for it.

What Girls Said 0