Girls would you go out with a guy like this?

If he's nice and pleasant and friendly to you. You work with him. However another colleague was bullied by him, which caused the other colleague to leave.
Would you go out with a guy like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. If he's nice and pleasant to me but horrible to another, I obviously don't know him too well. That is a red flag to me. If he can do that to another then he will possibly start being that way with me down the line of a relationship.

I wouldn't go out with work colleagues though.
    Gossip spreads like fire when that happens.

What Girls Said 5

• I couldn't go out with a guy who treats other people badly. Also, it's always risky to date at work!

• No. If he's a nice guy, he wouldn't bully some one till the stage they have to leave. If he bullies on purpose, he isn't nice, he's faking his friendliness to me.

• No if he can be mean enough to intimidate someone into leaving his job, then I don't want anything to do with him. I don't like bullies.

• No because I'd think that he might treat me this way one day.

• Well clearly, no girls want to go out with a guy like that

What Guys Said 2

• If you are nice to girls and asshole to dudes I put you in the "fake" category.

Has nothing to do with your question but I wanted to add this.

• Yes I agree with this.

• Sounds like a few of the guys who I used to work with. They bully and harass other colleagues but they will bow down and kiss the asses of the girls they are attracted to. They are fake.