What are some things that your gender (in general) likes about the opposite gender that you are not fussed about or are not interested in?

For me, I'm not that fussed about short girls. I'm also not fussed about a woman having to be slim/nice body.

What about you?

Can be looks or personality wise.

0|0
14|5

Most Helpful Guy

• -Big Boobs. I just don't get it. Small boobs are amazingly sexy. I kinda wished I conformed in this sense. As the US population gets bigger, the bigger boobs get.

-Big Butts. See "Big Boobs."

-Furry Boots

-Yoga Pants (The tight ones)

-Tans. Call me weird, but when a girl is so pale her skin becomes slightly blotchy or red-tinted, it's rather hot. Certainly hotter than being someone built for pale skin who roasts their skin dark and bleaches their hair blonde. But hey, to each their own.

-Dumb? This is likely straw-man. I just don't see the appeal of a girl who thinks things like math and science are "totally lame". Seriously, I need a LOT of depth to really bond with someone.

-Suave, Poised, Reserved. Think about a movie or show like "mixology": a girl on the other end of a bar dressed to the nines. Everything is subtle. She laughs quiet and controlled, yet talks like she owns the place. Perhaps Catharine Zeta-Jones in "Intolerable Cruelty", before her character develops?

They make it out like guys swarm to that kind of thing. And maybe they do. But I, for one, want to be with someone who doesn't seem like they just discovered they are human, and are in denial, trying to be some supreme being. I like someone who laughs too loud, or perhaps too soft. Tells a lame joke. Has uncontrollable nerdgasms, and says "f*** high-heels."

To me, it's nice to know I'm with a human, and not a alien or machine who looks at my jokes, laughter, and geekiness as "immaturity". Someone who understands that child-like is not childish.

1|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 14

• Haha I'm the same! I'm not particularly impressed with tall guys or super muscular guys (although I do have a certain weakness for guys with strong shoulders. They give excellent hugs). But yeah, I'm thoroughly attracted to chubby, short, average looking guys.

I also don't care for facial hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's funny that you mentioned height because that's how I feel. Most girls go on and on about tall men and personally, I really don't care. I mean, my boyfriend is 5'5". Height is just not an issue at all to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not one who Cates about outer appearance. Like as long as you take care of yourself I am fine. I am more attractive to the heart of the person rather then how hot they are. I have had so many girls say really? I
    Ans... why? Like they just can't comprehend that view. It is quite funny actually. Also I don't flirt, can't and hate it when guys flirt with me. It makes me angry and annoyed. I just don't get it. Especially flirting with someone else when you are currently with someone. Like really you are going to flirt with another guy/girl when you are supposed to be dating and giving your attention to your gf/bf?

0|0
    0|0
  • Height and muscles. I don't care for muscles and don't care too much about height either. I would prefer a fit skinny guy to a muscular guy any day.

0|1
    0|1
  • Cocky boys.I'm definitely fine with shy ones.Oh, and so much muscle.I wouldn't care any less because a guys not buff.Some guys aren't built that way.

0|2
    0|0
  • I like guys who are medium build with some muscles. I think more like staying in shape. This might be weird but I like guys who are emotional and sensitive on the inside but not too sensitive.

I don't care about penis size.

If I really love him, nothing matters. Love them who they are.

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't care about height or body type. i have a preference but it's very low priority. what i do care about physically is face and i am told by everyone that i'm insanely picky.

when it comes to personality i don't require a jester. i hate loud people.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Muscles. I dont like my guy too muscular, its not attractive. Ofcourse strenght is a turn on, but physically i prefer a more lanky body.
    2. Tan. I really dont like tans. Huge turn off, I dont know why. The darker the skin is, the less sexy you are. (Not racist! just something i've always thought for some reason)
    3. Grim. -well so to speak. More like 'over masculine' or something. Girls in my class always fussing about how cocky a guy is, so mysterious and cool OMG he never smiles he's so badass.. But I like happy guys, grinning and having fun. A simple smile is a huge turn on for me. Might have a little something to do with my boyfriend dealing with heavy depression in the past, cause when he smiles, nothing could be sexier.

0|0
    0|0
  • Abs and butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Huge muscles, tans, and huge c*cks (6/7 inches is great)

1|1
    0|0
  • Skin colour or race.

0|0
    0|0
  • Height is important to me, leading to a sense of masculine

0|1
    0|1
  • I don't care about penis size. I do care about height. I don't care about body shape. I do care about facial hair, beards are awesome!

0|0
    0|0
  • Abs.

I couldn't care less about ripped abs on a guy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• A few things.
    1) Boobs. Most men are attracted to a woman's boobs, but I don't see anything special about boobs. I just think of them as organs which women use to feed their kids, so I don't understand what's 'sexual' about them.
    2) Looks. People say that men are more visual than women. But for me, that's not the case at all. I'd rather prefer an average or below-average looking woman with kindness and compassion, rather than a super hot woman who may be kind but is likely to change her preference if she fancies a guy better looking than me.
    3) Voice. For some reason, I have a tendency to get attracted to women with good voices. If I have to choose between an average looking woman with terrific voice and a super hot woman with a normal voice, I'd definitely prefer the former.

0|0
    0|0
    • Exact same with me. I also don't care about her butt, but if she has hips it drives me crazy

• I like nice boobs, not even big or small (though prefer big) but nicely shaped. Bubble butts. Not too big or small, but nicely shaped. And thin or toned legs. Long hair also makes me go crazy. And girls always smell good. I can remember the smell of a pretty girl for weeks

0|0
    0|0
  • I need a girl with a belly button peircing

0|0
    0|0
    • So do I dude, so do I.

• Well I have a foot fetish and most of my guy friends don't get it. But nothing sexier than a girls painted toes. I don't see the big deal with boobs I don't care if they are big or small no preference really.

0|0
    0|0