He is ignoring my text after asking me to hang out?

Guy I'm seeing texted me 4 days last week asking me to hang out. I said no each time because I was legitimately busy or because he asked me last second. I asked him today if he wanted to hang out later tonight, but no answer. It's been 5 hours. What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Step 1: Calm down it's not that serious
    Step: ?
    Step 3: Profit

But seriously relax, no one can be expected to be next to their phone all the time. Just to clarify: were you two already having a conversation when you asked him to hang out or did you just text him out of the blue?

• Out of the blue, we haven't talked for a few days. I know people aren't glued to their phones 24/7, it's just uncharacteristic for him to take awhile.

• Well if you haven't talked to him in awhile you really don't know whats going on with him. People are allowed to be busy. Just wait for his response and reschedule. If this persists then he has lost interest in you and you should move on.

What Guys Said 1

• get away from texting and get back to basic human contact , meet him for ice cream/yogurt/coco,, some times we forget that every body is not a texting machine 24/7 its lame that people dont think u have other s==t to do dont panic just go with the flow,, make rules for texting otherwise...feelings get hurt

What Girls Said 1

• If he is single even if it seems he is being rude you are not the only girl he is Probably talking to. I wouldn't take it so seriously.