Is this creepy? Is this a red flag?

Me and boyfriend have been dating for about 6 months now. I'm his first girlfriend. He was in L.A with his dad, mom and sister over weekend. They came back yesterday which his mom was telling me that he was sleeping and he grabbed his pillow like he was hugging it and said "Ohhh Taylor I miss you" or "Ohh Taylor I've missed you" (forgot what she told me). She said they were laughing and for me not to tell him that lol. We all just started laughing. I told my friend this and she said that is creepy

Most Helpful Guy

• That's not creepy at all...he is being playful and cute with you. ;-)

Your friend must have dealt with creepers and stalkers in the past a lot ...why else would she be so pessimistic about something no innocent?

What Guys Said 6

• No. It was bad, corny joke. That's all. Not too mention that you don't know if he actually did that. It could have just been his mom joking with you. Don't overthink this one.

• I don't see how this is creepy. It sounds like a lighthearted joke that he did in front, of family to be funny.

• Your friend sounds really dumb.

• Do you think it's creepy? Sounds like he missed you. I actually kinda pretend the pillow is my gf if she's far away too. :)

• Who cares what your friend says. How do you feel about it? from my perspective there's nothing wrong.

• i think its cute...

What Girls Said 1

• He's a teenager, just very in love and young.