Just met a girl online that I really like, I am scared I will get too close too fast, what can I do?

We've talked for about a month online and met just a few days ago. The date went really well and now I like her a lot. I'm scared that I will scare her off. The thing is I date other girls too, and she knows that I do. She's never had a boyfriend and I want to be her first. How do I proceed without scaring her off? She JUST turned 18, still in high school. Definitely hot and popular, but she likes older guys, like me. I am 24.

Most Helpful Guy

• Follow out a date ONCE PER WEEK. Until she starts reaching for you!
    Don't text her/call her within the ''cooling period'', let her persue you (text/call you) and you make definite plans/date to her instantly.

It's simple. you wanna make things mysterious until you both meet together! And everytime she would be very excited and anticipated to see you.

What Girls Said 1

• Umm she could be a catfish so talk to more than one girl so you won't get attached

• What is a catfish? And I am dating other girls at the moment.

• Catfish, someone who is lying about who they are

• What would she lie about? She didn't say she was popular I am just assuming because she is really hot. Lets assume she isn't lying about anything, and that I AM dating other girls, still worried about getting too close to her and scaring her off. I am not scared of getting hurt, just of losing her.

What Guys Said 0