Please help! I am confused about this situation.

I have been talking to this guy online for a week now and we don't get to message a lot because he basically works 60 or more hours a week and he owns his own business, well I am so confused on if he wants to get to know me better or not. I think I know the answer since we haven't talked all day. He was online earlier but we didn't message each other, I have been waiting for him to message me because I don't want to seem to needy or anything. Well since he hasn't I either figured he isn't into me or is busy. He hasn't asked for my number or anything which is strange because usually all the guys I talk to give me their number by this time. I have no idea what to do. Please help! He seems very shy too, and I know he is busy working and that is his priority right now anyways so I am not sure. Suggestions please!

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's working that many hours, I don't think it's odd that there's not much communication with him.

But really whether it's because he's busy or because he's not interested - does it really matter? The end result is it's not working for you, so I wouldn't invest much in the relationship.

What Guys Said 1

• he probably didn't message you for the same reason for you not messaging him, go ahead and message him when you can.

What Girls Said 1

• Stop using the excuse he is busy and that is his own priority. If a guy wants you to be part of his life he will make a spot for you and you shouldn't have to fight for a spot. I would just message him and say here is my number give get a hold of me sometime. Its not needy or anything it just shows you are interesting and if he wants to make the next step he will.