Do I need to be rich and educated to get a gf?

Does a guy need to be rich and educated to get a gf? This is what a lot of men have told me today? What's your view? Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all, you see broke and dumb guys with women all the time, thats because they are confident and interesting. Its all about confidence and being sure of yourself, thats what is sexy and makes you attractive to QUALITY ladies. My advice is to stop lookin for a partner and focus on your goals, plans, hobbies and just enjoying your life as a single guy, thats what is going to make you confident and interseting to a potential partner. Once you stop looking and are focused on your life you will not even have to look, they will find you. I know this from experience.

• Confidence comes from good looks. Usually.

• If a guy knows he is good looking then the confidence will be boosted because of that.

• But I'm not good looking. . Should I be full of my self and pretend I am

What Girls Said 11

• Even hobos have caught wives :p...Seriously though, its all about treating a girl right.She'll melt for you in a heart beat if you can...simply cook her a meal.It can be so much more genuine and intimate than taking her to a fancy restraunt.And that's just an example.

• Thanks for sharing

• And that's the problem.You create your own worth.

• I don't like being alone. . Did I tell you what happened to me in the break room today?

• Yeah if you want a gold digger as a gf

• I think education is important. But imagine a guy who had education but he is acting like a jerk. This doesn't work for me.
    Manners and how he was raised is important too.
    I cannot deny importance of money but I am quite aware of things still money can't buy.
    Financial conditions are important but I am not planning to marry a person just because he is rich.There should be balance.

• No even the hood rats in my school have gfs, and the fat kids, and even little kids

• No, have you ever watched Jerry Springer? If those guys can get a girl any guy can.

• No just make her feel protected. That's women want above all, security.

• It would increase your likelihood of getting a girlfriend quicker.

• No. 12 year olds these days have gfs.

• I dont have ;(

• Actually, men are way more picky in terms of physical attractiveness.

• Not me.. When I was thin and in shape in High School I liked women of all shapes. . Where's my good karma

• You don't need to be rich. You don't need to be educated. In my eyes , a man simply has to be able to be hardworking , and be able to support a wife and a family.

• Does he have to be thin

• What is your handicap?
      And if your shy then stop being shy.

• I have clubbed feet.. I have trouble walking. . If I'm shy don't be shy? If I knew how I wouldn't be asking

• Of course not. Not all girls are that shallow. What you need to have is respect for a person in order to have a girlfriend. Just be a nice person and yo get a girlfriend

• I'm too old. Who's going to want an old man

• I have 4 years to find a mate

• Good luck. :)

• Assuming you want a good, girlfriend/wife quality girlfriend...you should probably have a good head on your shoulders. But rich? No.

I'm not going to lie to you: You need money, yes, but not be rich. Girls like guys who can support themselves and make an honest living. So, if you can support yourself by being a lunch shift manager at Burger King but you can carry an intelligent conversation and you genuinely care for her...she'll see that and love you for it.

What Guys Said 8

• Of course not. I was a poor student when I got my first serious girlfriend.

• I think he means when out of school and working

• They are full of shit.

• I would not listen to a lot of the guys on here about how to get a gf. A good bit are just bitter.

• yea if you think too much of this, chances are you are going to attract goldiggers, plus having this mentally is very bad.

• Absolutely not but it can help while dating.

• You don't need to be rich or well educated unless the woman is lazy and doesn't want to work and thinks the guy should do everything (in which case she is not fit to be in a relationship)

• You are Making me laugh...educated? Lol. Rich? Sure if you just want a superficial gf and no real connection

• I'm just going by what guys tell me so it's them making you laugh not me

• Definitely not! There is someone out there for everyone!
    There are people in the world, horrible, awful people who have girlfriends, so you can too!

You can find someone whatever your standing in the world! At least if you don't have a lot of money, you don't have to worry about golddiggers!

• I'm awful and horrible?

• They like bad boys and gym rats

• Not always! I know many girls that hate gym rats, and want a sweet, nice guy!
      And I'm sure you do too!

• you need it to be successful. which in turns makes you attractive, but you don't necessarily need it to pick up a girl, if that makes any sense

• You need to either have money or show the potential to earn it in the future, and an education is an obvious benefit in that regard. Despite all that women say to the contrary these days, they still (and always will) expect the man to be the primary provider.

• I have friends who make what I make and they have gfs/wives. There goes your theory

• "I have friends who make what I make and they have gfs/wives."

Then why'd you even ask this question to begin with since you already know the answer?

• rocksongwriter - you beat me to it, bro.