Would you consider a guy like this girls?

If you are long term single. If a guy was into you and asked you out. He is nice and friendly, funny etc.
you work with this guy, but he bullied another colleague, which caused the other colleague to leave his job. Would you consider dating him?

Most Helpful Girl

• no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no HELL NO!

What Girls Said 9

• Depends on if it was really rude and agressive to him. If you were joking maybe i would think about it. Most likely NO

• I wouldn't care about how others think of him. It would just depend on his personality and how he treats me.

• It depends on the situation. Truthfully, its a little too vague. If you were just harassing some poor shy guy then no...

• I believe in second chances but this isn't enough information, nor am I emotionally involved to the point where I could give you an honest answer.

• No because he is a bully. To make someone leave their job, the guy must of done something really bad. And really mean. The guy obviously has a mean streak , a really mean streak. I would not want to take a chance knowing he could be mean to me.

• I'm not a fan of bullies. To harass someone that much that it effects their life and what not is terrible. So, no I wouldn't consider the guy.

• What do you consider bullying?

• How is he "nice and friendly" when he "bullied" another colleague to a point where he had to leave the job?

• Bullies get no love from me.. unless they realize the error of their ways and make things right.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think you will get any reliable answers from the girls here. If he bullied the other guy for a purpose, it could as well be taken as being socially dominant/superior and him asserting his social position so that is rather attractive and women would tend to like it even if it makes him an asshole.

• Really?
      Ugh women confuse me

• Yes, women are more social. It depends on what actually happened and how it is valued in terms of moral vs. social by the individual. But generally speaking, ranking high in the social hierarchy outweighs acting morally correct and just. They never would admit it but it is true.

• As far as he is good to women, they don't care that much. In fact much of the women might consider him manly and will only show sympathy for that colleague leaving the job.

• Thanks for your comment, I'm struggling to understand,
      They would consider him or not?
      Because he is manly?