A novel way to ask a girl out on a date - romantic or corny?

Here is the idea. 24 red roses delivered with a multiple choice question.

Dinner?

A) Thursday
B) Friday
C) Saturday
D) All of the above
E) None of the above

Romantic or corny?

Bit of background to this.. she has been treated shockingly by her ex and has had a really tough time. Trying to get the message across that yes she is worth it

Most Helpful Girl

• I love the idea it's super cute. do you happen to know her favorite flower? If you do , you'll get bonus points by sending her her favorite flowers. I'd be much more happier with a bouquet of pink daisies than a bouquet of red roses. Js. Good luck !

What Girls Said 5

• I'd think 24 roses are a bit too much. Even one single rose can be sweet and romantic. But I do like the idea!

• It's cute. Corny are the roses, but the card is excellent! =)

• I really hope that a guy would do the same for me oneday. But i guess that depends if you know the girl or not.

• I'd find it stupid, honestly, and reject in a heartbeat. Just ask her to her face, it's way better than hiding behind a card.

• yeah it depends on her personality...Im more simplistic myself but if she is really into the whole romantic overdone thing, then its a good idea.

What Guys Said 4

• Desperate and weak.

You have nothing going on (you're fee any day she is). You're at her beck and call. You lack the balls to approach her directly. You are throwing money around on a stereo-typically romantic gesture hoping it buys her interest.

• Too much, man. Just ask her out. It's over the top and she'll not like it.

• Your update is worse. Seriously, you have two guys who are double your age telling you this is a bad idea. She's not a damsel in distress who needs you to hop on your horse and save her like a knight in shining armor.

You're setting yourself up for a BAD time.

• just be honest and ask.

• Your The man Mate, I like that.