Guys only please: can you tell me how you overcame your fear of approaching girls and how did you approach?

How did you overcome fear of approaching women and how did you approach? What did you say and were you able to get a number?

Most Helpful Guy

• Repetition. Doing it over and over again. Another thing that helped me was having a life, being involved in things like work, clubs, classes, sports, etc. If you want to execute the plan of approaching a girl without having fear of rejection or nervousness, you have to have a life and accomplishments that back you up with confidence. Don't chase women, chase a great life for yourself, women will chase you if you do. If you're a success, you'll have constant reassurance of confidence in yourself and your abilities. If you don't have a whole lot of success then start small. Something as small has having a schedule and sticking to it without fail will give you positive reinforcement that you're a success. If you write down things or goals to accomplish in a day, a week, or a month, or even years and you accomplish them, it'll make you so much more confident. So honestly if you want to overcome the fear of approaching women, you have to focus on your goals, commitments, liabilities, and whatever it is that makes you love your life and successful. Just write stuff down and do them. Take charge, you'll feel like a man and as if you are limitless.. that nothing can stand in your way. Tackle the small things in life and you'll surely tackle the big one's. Don't sit at home and think about how you're going to approach women and get numbers... i'm telling you right now, DON'T DO THAT. I used to be that guy years ago and it only makes you worry about it more. The more you think about it, the more fear will enter your head and you'll look ridiculous when you actually approach a girl.

Just focus on yourself and make yourself pleased with your life and abilities before going out and trying to get a girl. If you do, your confidence will be vibrant and authentic "not fake confidence". Trust me, just don't even think about it, first be a success within yourself and goals, and you WILL be a success with women.

• So I have to be successful? I have a job if that's ok.. I'm not a man?

• Easier said than done.. I wouldn't exercise if my life depended on it.. I don't want to meet a girl when I'm in my 50s, I want to be married before 40.. you don't have the physical handicap and learning disabilities I have. . Why can't people be happy with just having food and a roof over their head, and food. . That's all one needs. But we live in a materialistic society and nothing is ever enough

• I'm sorry to hear you have a physical handicap issue, now you can't separate me from the learning disability part because I've suffered from ADD/ADHD all my life. I didn't even graduate high school man.. but you know what I did? Got my GED, 3 years down the road and i'm applying to medical school now. I overcame the impossible. I could've took the easy way out and gave up but the point is, I didn't. If you believe being happy is having food and a roof over your head than continue doing so! Everyone is different. Every situation will bring you a different outcome though so keep that in mind. Watch this video, he overcame the odd's and has a beautiful wife now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kag6buhHeXo

What Girls Said 1

• Are guys really that fearful. I would love to know more. Email me x-sljh-x@hotmail.com I need help with a guy I like

• I'm fearful of what they'll think of me.. In your case just flirt with him, light touching maybe.. He'd get the hint

What Guys Said 4

• I took a deep breath walked up and told her how i honestly felt we had some laughs made her comfortable and it progressed from there.overcoming the fear of rejection you have too try before your rejected dont be overly creepy or shy women like the moment so whatever she's doing speak on that

• Do you ask for the number, and if so when?

• I have a lot to lose

• maybe so, but you will know that at least you swallowed your pride and tried, there's a certain satisfaction that can only come from trying

• Well, experience talking to girls, training your mind not to doubt yourself, care what anyone else thinks besides you. Worrying only sets everything back.

Take a deep breath like Mario said, and go for it.

• What if they put me in the friend zone? One thing I've noticed about the guys on gag they don't show any emotion. They say things like you get knocked down well dust yourself off and go to the next one.. little do they know it's not that easy

• They done want me to approach them?

• How do you know that? Maybe you have low self esteem?

• I've never approached a random stranger girl. Usually I approach a girl that shows interest in me. I make eye contact do it again and see if she locks eyes with me and them smile see if she smiles back then talk to her. Have done this to girls in class at school. Easiest way in my opinion. If you're out somewhere do the same thing eye contact is first and foremost.

• They're just women, why be afraid of them? I mean they outnumber us 2:1 so we have much better odds at compatibility. Just be confident in yourself and if one says no, another will say yes.