How do i make him regret playing me?

So a guy i think has totally played me after a month of amazingness! He blew hot and cold all week and has now just stopped talking to me no reply to my last text asking what was up n i gave him th chance to be honest! Iv never played games with him nor him with me either until now? Wer still friends on Facebook from my own investigating the girl he has seen as well as me is much much much fatter than me and im much prettier which makes it harder to take! I dont plan on contacting him again and i hope he regrets this at some stage! Is there anythin i can do via fb tht he will see to make him feel stupid? I plan on lookin gorgeous tomorrow nite so therel be pics of that, i dont think pics with guys would make a guy jealous or would they? Will he come crawling back? He can't jus have stopped liking me overnight?

Any advice is welcome

Lol to all of ur suggestions haha thanks id like some real answers please :)
I also realise calling another girl not pretty isn't nice and is shallow but its th truth i dont see why hed leave me for her my personality wasn't the problem either as we made eachother laugh and did click

Most Helpful Guy

• Put some pics on fb of you with another guy. Get a guy that is hot as possible and you look really sexy-hair, makeup, clothes, etc. Even if you have a guy friend or even a brother (LOL) that would be willing to help you make him jealous. Try to get him to come back then play with him for a while then ditch him for someone else. Just don't take him back seriously cuz he is a douche bag.

• Will this make him a litrle jealous cos he did like me i know he did genuinely

• Thank you :) what kind of outfit choice would drive him crazy?

• Um just anything sexy lol. Im not great on womens fashion lol. A nice, short black dress that shows lots of cleavage would do it for me but just about anything does it for me anyway lol. Short shorts and a belly shirt showing some cleavage, kissing a guy in a pic would do it.

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't feel like making a gal regret no continuing to make me feel on an amazing vacation. These are so fleeting I don't consider it being played. After all, vacations are costly be they "played" by American Airlines, Hilton or others. It was nice, now I'm on to other things and adventures. Gee, I hope he didn't break a leg or something...

• Bite off his cock and toss it out the window onto and moving car

• come have sex with me - that'll show him you're not some easy floozy! Where do you live?

• revenge is best served cold

• id tell him i was pregnant. just to be like that. tell him the truth later that night use him yourself. thats how to make him pay.

What Girls Said 5

• Look fabulous, take pics with guys and just be happy and having a good time. Actually, always be happy. Nothing better than that.

• Fuck one of his best friends

• Big girls let karma do its own revenge.

• You're wasting your time he won't care. What are you trying to even accomplish? Grow up, cut your losses and move on. It's understandable you are upset but the best thing to do is look forward.

• If he was playing you then he really doesn't care. So I'm not really sure what you can do to get back at him.