Help!!! I'm about to deploy and I don't know what to do.

I'm in the Marines and I'm about to deploy again. Me and the girl love each other to death but instead of rushing things and putting a title on what we are, we're taking things slow and letting nature run its course. She's in cosmetology school right now and has a daughter. I pray to God that she's still there when I get back but I think she's WAY too beautiful and WAY too awesome of a girl NOT to get snatched up by somebody. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to be in ANY branch of the service, knowing back home there is this amazing angel waiting for you, and you don't know how the outcome is going to turn out, nor if she will still be there waiting with open arms for you when you do come home.
    You're doing the right thing in "not rushing things" in your relationship with her and her daughter. I always recommend to anyone here to take things slow when just starting out, especially when you are not ready to take things to the next level.
    However, in your case, sweetie, you may have to----put this on speed dial just a Notch, and give Mother Nature a bit of a push.
    If you're sitting there praying and saying that you hope she is still there when you get back, that she is "way too beautiful and awesome of a girl NOT to get snatched up by somebody," then it's high time, soldier, for you to do an "About face," and slap a title on your relationship and with this-----some sort of metal to her body. With this, I am referring to, perhaps a nice ring, although it doesn't have to be an engagement, or just some special piece of jewelry that symbolizes your deep love for her, making you both Official, And telling other octopuses Out there--------"Hands off, mister, this girl is mine."
    You are smart enough to know that nothing in life is a guarantee but death and taxes. Why worry yourself while you are away. Of course one little piece of metal may not be the answer to save anyone's relationship, but to someone as amazing as her, it might just save the day with some sort of peace of mind, and------save your life with her as well.xx
    Good luck.xx

What Girls Said 6

• Honestly if you really like her and you all have been talking for awhile, you should ask her to be your girlfriend. If she really likes you she will stay faithful and won't mind you being away for awhile and will stay in touch with you.

• Take her to dinner tell her how you feel. maybe Give her a a piece of jewelry (Maybe not a ring) but a bracelet or necklace it will help remind her hat you love her and maybe comfort her when she misses you. But i wouldn't know i never really talked with a server of America.

• Lock it down, don't lose her, tell her now so later you won't regret it :)

• Talk to her about it and tell her you'll be back soon enough

• If you like her tell her first you never know what could happen and secondly if she loves you she will wait. I would if I loved someone that much.
    It's hard but maybe u could talk on Skype and stuff that's good

• If you know you both love each other have faith in that. Solidify your relationship and make it exclusive if you haven't already. I know you don't want a title but if you're in love then that should only benefit it :)
    Thank you so much for your service. Wishing you the best and hoping for your safe return.

What Guys Said 2

• hoo rah man. thats a turf one though. id have the same issue its the only reason i havnt pre-enlisted yet. id say go for broke. like id say "you dont want to lose me over there but i dont want to lose you here." but thats just me. hope it turns out good for you man. thank you for your service.

• First of all, thank you for your service. Secondly, if she loves you she will support you during your deployment and remain faithful to you while you're gone. I wouldn't rush things. Best of luck and I hope for your speedy and safe return back home.