Is it ok if I friend request this guy?

I met this guy at a conference and we hit it off pretty well. He would always make an effort to come and chill and talk with me. I did not have a chance to say goodbye or exchange contact info before I left. Would I be ok in in friend requested him on Facebook, or would that be just too creepy?

So sent friend request. Guess I'll see what happens.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do it! If I was the guy in this situation, I'd like it. For all you know, he could be asking the same thing. You really have nothing to lose.

What Guys Said 6

• Send the request. Worst thing that could happen is that he doesn't "accept" the request. You'll put forth so little effort clicking one button to request him as a friend that it won't matter if he doesn't accept. Besides, whether it's just friendship or otherwise guys like it if a girl sends a request first, it looks a lot less creepy then the other way around ;)

• Just do it.

• That's fine. Guys don't think girls are ever creepy.

• It is not okay.

• Yes you should it wouldn't be creepy

• It's a twaaaaap.

jk do it.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes I would do it. I don't think its creepy

• Sure be free to send him a request! It will not be creepy at all. I think he will be happy :)